Some Positive Thoughts Needed Please

Guest MyBoys

Guest MyBoys

My sweet boy Henry started limping yesterday out of the blue, he actually woke up in the morning with the limp. I thought I would give it a day to see if maybe it might be a pull or something, today it is worst so we have a 2:00 vet appointment. I have been down this road before and maybe a bit paranoid but I know how OC can rear it's ugly head out of nowhere. Any prayers or positive thoughts for my boy would be greatly appreciated, I just love this boy so much.

Sending positive thoughts and hoping for best for your boy Henry.

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Guest MyBoys

Again all the positive prayers and good thoughts from GT'ers have done the job :clap , my vet checked his shoulder and leg which he showed no response to, then she started checking his foot and pressed the top of it and he cried and pulled away, she did it again and he did the same thing, she looked at his pad and sure enough the large pad was swollen and red around the edges,I did check his foot but I guess I did not press hard enough to get a reaction. She said it is a deep bruise and he is on an anti-inflamatory for a week and no hard running. I have to tell you as I drove to the vet I was actually sick to my stomach, we have lost 6 of our boys to OC and each one started with a limp out of nowhere, so being the paranoid grey mommy that I am I think I was preparing for bad news. Thanks for all your prayers for Henry, like I said, I just love this guy so much :wub: .

Prayers for your sweet Henry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Many, many positive thoughts it is nothing serious! I hope he's better this morning but still you may want to go to the vet regardless just to make sure. Please keep us posted.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

:yay Thank goodness it is something so easily taken care of! Hope his paw feels better soon. Edited by Potomacpupsmom

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.