Pudge Is Racing The Wind At The Btidge

6greyhounds

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gaeaggg
brokenheart.gifcandle.gif Dear Pudge, dear sweet Pudge, Godspeed. Fly, forever painfree, on the wings of angels and the love of people across the globe. Please know that you are forever loved, and forever remembered.crying.gif

Pudge, I am sorry you were not saved earlier. I know there were many trying to save you and they gave you all their love in the short time they knew you. I hope you felt it before having to leave.

Run free Pudge, run free... :gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

I must of had tears in my eyes when I posted this or I can't spell. Hope someone can fix my mistake. Btidge instead of Bridge.

Yes I did have tears and I have cried a bucket full for these pups

It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Missing my Big Blue eyed Bear

Rest in peace, dear Pudge.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Run Pain Free Pudge. You will be missed by many. Go find Outlaw, Freckles, Braden, Rachael and Martin at the Bridge.

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Guest HoustonGreys

:f_red Run free, Pudge. :f_red

The only comfort I get is knowing these dogs were surrounded at the end by people that loved them and they were receiving the best medical care possible. God bless the foster families and vets.

God speed baby boy, run free with the others at the bridge

I am so sorry to his foster mom, I am sure that he knew he was loved...

Katy....Mom to Retired Racers Hinder, John Carter, Hobsen, and Kodama, Galgo Espanol Gichin, and the Village Idiot...Teko
Missing terribly my fawn dog with the pretty ears Chance (Ale Seeyoulater) 6/21/05-6/23/15 Gotcha day 4/6/08 and my fuzzy baby boy Snacker (Tyville Snacker) 7/4/04-10/23/15, and all three of my IG babies, Isen, Tien, and Java.

Oh no!! :weep :weep :weep

Pudge, I am so very sorry.

Rest in peace sweet boy, and know that you are loved and never forgotten.

:f_red :f_red

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

RIP Pudge. I'm so sorry you had to endure so many and so glad your last days were filled with warmth and love. This isn't fair flowers_red.gif

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Pudge, I'm so so sorry you couldn't stay & have your chance at a wonderful life. We love you & we miss you. Maybe you guys could get together & let us know you're all OK at the bridge. Godspeed Pudge! flowers_yellow.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Oh no, not another one....this just breaks my heart. Rest well, little Pudge...you deserved so, so much better and I hope justice will prevail.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

I am so sorry. My heart is breaking for Pudge's foster mom and everyone involved in his care.

Run free, baby, your path to the Bridge is paved with love.

Godspeed dear sweet Pudge ghrun.gif

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

I am still in tears over the loss of these pups praying that the rest of them that they will get better and find loving homes.

Edited by 6greyhounds

It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Missing my Big Blue eyed Bear