Pudge Is Racing The Wind At The Btidge

6greyhounds

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greymama002
:weep:weep:brokenheart:brokenheart Another innocent life lost; my heart goes out to his foster family and all the foster families whose pups couldn't be saved. Run free sweet precious angel; you were dearly loved and will always be remembered.

I didn't know that my heart could hurt this badly.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Not another one of these precious babies! My heart goes out to his foster family and everyone who had a hand in helping this boy.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

My heart aches each time one of these precious souls moves on. Pudge you are out of pain now. I am glad he had people who loved him with him at the end.

This is just so unfair:(

Pudge, I'm so sorry that you were denied the lifetime of love you so deserved. I hope found at least some peace in your final days surrounded by people who cared about you. :grouphug

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers

So heartbreaking that these precious babies didn't get to know love and safety and comfort for the rest of their lives. They so deserved it. Thank God for the foster homes who gave those things to them so unselfishly.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown