Student Princess *

Burpdog

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it was a happy 8 months for her. I'm sorry you didn't have longer with her.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Oh Diane, I'm so sorry :grouphug:f_white

That second picture is just the cutest thing ever :wub:

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

Guest how888

:cry1 Dianne I am so sorry.. She sure was a little princess.. A princess that graced our earth is now gracing our Heaven... Nike will take her under his wing and she will soar with the angels... Godspeed little Princess...You were so precious and you will live in our hearts forever...

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink :gh_ Rest in peace sweetie til we all meet again over that rainbow..

I'm so sorry. Thank you for taking such good care of her. I really don't think she knew too many bad days during her life actually, but your house was the BEST.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Diane, I am so sorry.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

cry1.gif I'm so very sorry.flowers_pink.gif

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest GriffinsMom

I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Princess. 8 months is not enough time but I'm sure it was the best 8 months of her life. Godspeed to the Bridge Princess.

flowers_red.gifghrun.gifflowers_red.gif

So sorry for your loss of Princess.

In the roach picture she looks like she is praying. I think she is saying thanks for the wonderful home you gave her.

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

I am so sorry, Diane. Princess, I trust you will teach other Bridge gals that oh-so-decorous roach . . . . that picture is hilarious.

I'm also told on best report that the Bridge is full of marvelous plants and shrubs just waiting to be tranced under.

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota