Good Thoughts For My Teddy Please

Teddy woke up today unable to bear any weight on his left front leg. Rich is dropping him at the vet this morning and then we will get him.

He has had neck issues in the past and during the past few weeks I have been noticing alterantely holding up the left and right paws but today there is no weight on the left. I had planned on taking him for acupunture with Elsie on Friday but now, I will try to get him in tonight.

My poor Teddy is going to be so upset. sad.gif

Please keep him in your thoughts.

Edited by RobinM

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

We'll be thinking of Teddy and you and hope it's nothing serious.

Kyle

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Slim had "that." With him it was always the right leg but it was totally sudden non-weight bearing lameness due to spinal issue. Accupuncture kept it at bay for the most part and he did fine as long as he got accupuncture now and then.

Lots of good thoughts!!!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

I'm so hoping he pulled a muscle and that it makes it painful for him to walk. I know that sounds awful, but you know what I mean. Big smoochies to Teddy. Please keep us posted.

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

He jammed his toe. I know when he did it too. Last night we were out looking for a lost GH. We brought Ollie because he is so easy and Beau because he is so social. We got home late. Teddy was so happy to see us and his pack he did his infamous zoomies in the bedroom with the spins that go along with it.

He must have done it then.

He got a short acting cordisone and if not any better by Saturday, we will have it x-rayed.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Robin, that is good news!

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest jettcricket

He jammed his toe. I know when he did it too. Last night we were out looking for a lost GH. We brought Ollie because he is so easy and Beau because he is so social. We got home late. Teddy was so happy to see us and his pack he did his infamous zoomies in the bedroom with the spins that go along with it.

He must have done it then.

He got a short acting cordisone and if not any better by Saturday, we will have it x-rayed.

Poor baby....my Dave is like that too!! The boy gets soooo excited....give that boy a hug from me. I'm sure he'll start feeling better soon.

Ahhhh...poor Teddy, hope it's a quick heal for you sweetie. :hope

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Just seeing this. Poor Teddy! Let's hope he is all better in a few days. Keep us posted, won't you?

Sending lots of good thoughts. :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day.