Please, Keep Ekko In Your Prayers

You and Miss Ekko will be in my prayers as I travel to Vermont. Deep breaths Mama, it will be over before you know it.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:clover :clover :clover

Sending lots of good luck wishes and prayers for Ekko!!

Ekko, I saw this picture today and I immediately thought of you! Doesn't this look like FUN??!!

Tell your mama that you want your/her bathroom to look like this!! :lol

toilet-paper-toilet.jpg

Edited by fsugrad

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

Lots of good thoughts for your girl come Friday.

No question she is in the best hands and they don't mind you calling and checking often :) ya I know from past experience :lol:blush

No question she is in the best hands and they don't mind you calling and checking often :) ya I know from past experience :lol:blush

Prayers for Ekko :hope Can't believe she's going to be 12, she sure doesn't look like it.

o888p2.jpg

Nancy~Mom to Wizard July 9, 2006 and Lexie June 25, 2009

Always in my heart, my goofy boy Sarge 8-25-04....5-17-11

Guest jerrybird

Thinking good thoughts for all of you Claudia. Friday will be here before you know it and she will just fly through it all!

Good thoughts and prayers for Ekko on Friday and calming thoughts for Lenny and you.

:clover:clover:clover

Wonder how much toilet paper they will find :rolleyes:

Molleigh-and-Snowy-sig2.jpg

CAROL & Molleigh (Queen Molly)
My Angel Girl (Slippy's Molly) ~ Thank you for sending me your namesake ~

No question she is in the best hands and they don't mind you calling and checking often smile.gif ya I know from past experience lol.gifblush.gif

I asked the girl at the desk if they would call me when Ekko starts to wake up and she said they only call when they are fully awake and back in their crate.

My first thought was, well, you better call sooner or I'm telling Heather lol.gif

clover.gifclover.gifclover.gif

Sending lots of good luck wishes and prayers for Ekko!!

Ekko, I saw this picture today and I immediately thought of you! Doesn't this look like FUN??!!

Tell your mama that you want your/her bathroom to look like this!! lol.gif

toilet-paper-toilet.jpg

What dreams are made of rotfl.gif

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

I know Ekko will be fine. She hasn't yet finished training you. tongue.gif

Oh my gosh! That is so true! Sending buckets of protective armor prayers for Ekko and soothing hugs of comfort to Lenny. You know that special angel is watching over all of you.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

This message in from the Psychic Pet Network:

"A prediction that Ekko's dentist reports that she needs to floss more as he has found large quantities of what appears to be toilet paper between her teeth.

He recommends that you switch to single-ply bath tissue because, as a general rule, multi-ply bath tissue can be pulled from a roll and not break the perforations until the Charmin thief has spun the roll through several rooms.

Cheap single-ply tissue tears easily by the square, thus frustrating the thief into leaving the mess in the one location (bathroom).

You must sacrifice of your rear end for Ekko's front end by replacing your current soft, lush bath tissue with the cheap stuff.

The report also states that Ekko's dentist will leave her with sufficient front teeth to nibble the bath tissue lest she be toothless and then only be able to lick the roll."

I love ya Ekko! :wub:

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

"A prediction that Ekko's dentist reports that she needs to floss more as he has found large quantities of what appears to be toilet paper between her teeth.

He recommends that you switch to single-ply bath tissue because, as a general rule, multi-ply bath tissue can be pulled from a roll and not break the perforations until the Charmin thief has spun the roll through several rooms.

Cheap single-ply tissue tears easily by the square, thus frustrating the thief into leaving the mess in the one location (bathroom).

You must sacrifice of your rear end for Ekko's front end by replacing your current soft, lush bath tissue with the cheap stuff.

The report also states that Ekko's dentist will leave her with sufficient front teeth to nibble the bath tissue lest she be toothless and then only be able to lick the roll."

I love ya Ekko! wub.gif

rotfl.gifrotfl.gif

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Lots of healing thoughts, prayers and tinkles coming down from NH. (Please note: the tinkles are not from me)

I'm sure she'll do just fine, especially because Heather referred you to an excellent vet. She'll be home very quickly, doing silly Ekko things. I'm sure Lenny will be OK. I'll bet it will be a short day for Ekko and she'll be hopping into bed with him before he knows it.

Teo sends his fuzzy best wishes.

gallery_13500_3426_13848.jpg

Ducky! I didn't know you majored in toiletology!

But I must correct you: even using good old Scott 1-ply with 1000 sheets per roll (probably more like 300 these days), though you are correct that the tissue has increased permeability, and thus rip potential, this will not increase the likelihood of the TP mess being confined to the scene of the crime. Unless the roll is padlocked onto a roll holder, it's quite simple for Ekko to swipe it, cardboard roll and all, and run around the house, waving it over her head, and creating a living mummy out of her living mummy.

Just wanted to clear that up. ;)

gallery_13500_3426_13848.jpg

I hope Ekko came through her dental with flying colors (or trailing toilet paper :P)

Edited by MarcR

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

Ducky! I didn't know you majored in toiletology!

But I must correct you: even using good old Scott 1-ply with 1000 sheets per roll (probably more like 300 these days), though you are correct that the tissue has increased permeability, and thus rip potential, this will not increase the likelihood of the TP mess being confined to the scene of the crime. Unless the roll is padlocked onto a roll holder, it's quite simple for Ekko to swipe it, cardboard roll and all, and run around the house, waving it over her head, and creating a living mummy out of her living mummy.

Just wanted to clear that up. ;)

No, no, no, silly Jordan. I didn't major in toiletology. I have an advanced degree in potty mouth. :lol

Sending more lubs to Ekko. :inlove

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png