Zeus Your Gotcha Day

Guest PhillyPups

Guest PhillyPups

My baby boy, my snuggler, my cuddler, my insecure loving boy. Today is the anniversary of when you strolled into my life, you touched me in a way I never thought possible. I could feel you in my bones. You are such a gentle soul. I ache to feel your breath on my neck as we would sleep. My fear aggressive boy. My shy spooky kinda boy. You grew into a confident, loving hound. Your sweet woo woo woo's as I would come in the door or if you wanted something.

Zeus.jpg

It was so hard to let you go Zeus, but I could not watch you suffer.

Run with the angels, you were the last of my Old Guard, I am sure you found The Queen, Stepper and TigerPower and are now frolicking in the meadows chasing marshmallow clouds.

Love and miss you always ~

Mom

I know how you feel, Bear's gotcha day is coming up later this month. I hope both our boys are running, playing and having a good time at the Bridge.

Your Mommy's miss both of you very, very much.

blackgreys5.jpg

, Phoenix, Okie, Casey, and Ellie the Galga; with Aggie, Alexa, Bear,Cody, Gianni V., Missy B, Babette, Bernice, and BooBoo at the Bridge

Zeus happy gotcha day that you are celebrating at the bridge with your mom's other angels.

pat so sorry that he physically cant be here with you today.

Edited by sabrina

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Guest 3greysinPA

oh Pat, I am so sorry that your boy is at the Bridge.

You know you did the right thing... and he is not suffering.. and is not in pain.. and

yes, he is playing with the Queen, and Tiger Power and chasing mooshie clouds.

sending you a gentle hug dear Pat :grouphug

Run and Play Zeus~ Today we Remember your Gotcha Day~Zeus f_yellow

God was he beautiful....I am very sorry he had to leave. Zeus when you're running through the fields after your brothers and sisters, remember your mum. Best wishes big guy on your gotcha day.

Edited by Charlies_Dad

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

:grouphug

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.

Rest well, handsome boy.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Pat,

:grouphug what a capacity for love you have. Through all the pain, the love shines through.

Remembering Zeus with you this special day, and waiting for his flower to bloom.

Deb

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Guest how888

Pat,

:grouphug what a capacity for love you have. Through all the pain, the love shines through.

Remembering Zeus with you this special day, and waiting for his flower to bloom.

Deb

My thoughts exactly!! Pat you are an inspiration to so many people on here.. Your love shines through in so many ways... We all miss Zeus.... :weep I hope you are sharing those marshmallo clowds with Nike... :weep