Nike Is Gone

Guest how888

Guest how888
th_untitled-9.jpgOMG he had a heart attack around midnight..I am in shock.. Just can't post anymore.. OMG I just can't beleive my precious Nike is gone... Edited by how888

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG Linda NO! I'm so, so sorry. I know what a shock it must have been. My heart goes out to you. Godspeed Nike, your mama loves you so much. You find Emmy and Andy, they'll show you the ropes.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

Oh no Linda :(

I am so sorry :grouphug

Please know there are lots and lots of pretty female hounds up there just waiting for his sexy booty. Cassie and Weenie just to name a few :)

Guest ss556

OMG Linda, I am so, so sorry. I know how you feel, the shock, the suddeness. What a difficult time you are going through. My heart goes out to you. You can PM me if you want to. Tons of Hugs to you.

Nike, run free sweetheart and watch over your mom.

:grouphug:f_red:gh_run

I am very sorry for the sudden loss of your sweet Nike.

:grouphug:f_red

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

I'm so sorry! I can only imagine how difficult it must be to lose him so suddenly. :grouphug

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

oh no Linda :( :( :( :(

I'm so very sorry!!!! :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway