My Beautiful Smiley

Guest Smiley

Guest Adrianne

I love the video of him running at the dogpark. I can tell he had a ton of personality.

I am so, so sorry for your loss. Gentle hugs and warm thoughts that you'll find comfort in your memories of him.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 3greysinPA

f_yellow:cry1:sad1

Just watched the video/picture tribute to Smiley.... and the tears started almost instantly.

I wish there was something i could say to take away your pain.. your hubby's pain...

I can only say how sorry I am and that my hubby and i are sending lots of hugs and our most sincere sympathy to you both during this difficult time.

Smiley knows how much you loved him... and will always love him. :heart

f_yellowf_yellow:gh_run2 Run Free Smiley :gh_run2f_yellowf_yellow

Guest Mom2Shiloh

I didn't check for a couple days and Meri (my daughter) had to tell me what happened today... I cannot express how sad I am for you. I know that you'll see him again and I know that he was blessed to have you, and you to have him. But I can't offer a thing but these words and much white light as you deal with the pain of his being so suddenly (physically) gone.

Smiley reminds me so much of my Silver, who is a M.C. survivor at 10 and hasn't even been here a year yet. I have Rarely seen a video tribute that touched me so deeply -- all of the photos-- particularly the ones at Dewey (which I am so very familiar with) made the love you shared -- visible. He most certainly knew he was well loved... may you find healing in all the wonderful memories you made together.

with much sympathy,

Guest small_fortune

Reading Smiley's story and of your love for him is what inspired me to re-register here after a period of absence. Only others who are owned by Greys can understand the love we have for them. I am so very sorry for your loss :f_red

Only just seeing this. I'm so very sorry :( :( :(

:grouphugsadhugsmiley.gifsadhugsmiley.gif

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest bigbrindlebunny

Wonderful video and a beautiful tribute. It's good to remember how much pure joy they have in their lives. It's total happiness for them to go out, to find an intriguing scent, or just to have a cookie. And they share that with us.

paw.gif

Oh, no Beth... I just saw your posts about Smiley. I was just thinking about him, as I saw a photo of Smiley in a CG from 2002 and was saying what a beautiful boy he was.

Deepest condolences... I don't think there are any words that will suffice.

Godspeed, sweet boy:f_red:gh_run

gallery_13500_3426_13848.jpg

Beth and Pete :grouphug I'm so sorry. :cry1

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest PeanutsPop

Today is our one week anniversary since loosing our beautiful boy Smiley. I really appreciate everything you all have written, pm'ed, emailed, and the gifts you have given. It has all helped so much! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Smiley's Dad,

Pete

This was my boy just this past October!

DSC00450.jpg?t=1264361247

Me, Beth, Smiley and Peanut at Dewey.

Dewey20081.jpg?t=1264361508

Guest Whistle

Thinking of you as you go through this week. I know it is hard when life starts going back to "normal."

Thank you for sharing the beautiful picture. Smiley was certainly a fitting name for your sweet boy :grouphug