My Beautiful Smiley

Guest Smiley

With shattered hearts, we have said goodbye to my dear, sweet Smiley. The joy, laughter and love you brought to our loves cannot be expressed with words. The hole I have in my heart now that you are gone is so big I feel that my heart has disappeared. How I will miss our snuggle time, the sound of your feet running to me when Daddy asks "Where's Mama?", and having you as my co-pilot. You will forever be my heart boy, my angel, my sweetest love. You will never ever be forgotten and will be cherished always. I love you so very much my Smiley.

21534_1192319932641_1367681953_30456323_6383424_n.jpg

8117_1131558693648_1367681953_30321511_2855576_n.jpg

Smileybed3.jpg?t=1263823977

Thank you to Adrianne, wonderful GTer, for putting together this amazing slideshow of my Smiles

My Sweet Angel

Smiley's devoted dad, my wonderful hubby Pete, just added his remembrance post (#122) and everything he wrote mirrors how I feel too. He also included one of our favorite videos of Smiley running at our favorite dog park.

Edited by Smiley

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PhillyPups

Beth, I am so very very sorry for your loss of sweet Smiley. Please know he went on the wings of love.

Run with the angels Sweet Smiley, you are with some of the very very best ~

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Smiley was a beautiful boy & so obviously loved. Godspeed Smiley! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest DundeeToddsMom

Oh my gosh!! I can't believe what happened, I'm so very, very sorry. Remember that you and Pete did everything you could for Smiley -took him to the best vet, did all the tests before you made your decision...you guys loved him very, very much and did all that you could for your sweet Smiley. My continued prayers for your family as you go through this difficult time. Smiley is now running painfree and watching over you :angelwings ...knowning that his mom and dad and Peanut loved him with all their hearts.

(Smiley run a lap :gh_run with my Sweet Dee and Buster & Tasha and give them a big kiss for me) :bighug

Edited by DundeeToddsMom

:f_red I am so sorry he had to leave.

God speed to you handsome boy, knowing how very much you are loved and will be so missed.

Run with all our Angels who I am sure guided your way

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Oh, I am so sorry to read this. He was such a handsome boy who brought greyt joy into your lives.

I do hate cancer. It is the thief who robs us, everyday, of those we love.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Beth, I'm so very sorry to read this. You and his Daddy did what you thought best for him because you loved him so much. Now it's his turn to watch over you as he runs pain free at the Rainbow Bridge. He will always be part of you and will always be with you in your heart.

Godspeed Smiley, may you run with the wind at the Rainbow Bridge.

blackgreys5.jpg

, Phoenix, Okie, Casey, and Ellie the Galga; with Aggie, Alexa, Bear,Cody, Gianni V., Missy B, Babette, Bernice, and BooBoo at the Bridge

Guest jade1046

I'm so very sorry things worked out this way. Please don't feel guilty - you did everything you could, and Smiley knows it. Godspeed sweet boy - no more pain :gh_run:f_red

I am so sorry you have lost Smiley. Know in yours hearts during this difficult time, you did make the best decisions possible. He was a beautiful boy and will be truly missed.

From free Smiley, run free... :gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.