My Beautiful Smiley

Guest Smiley

I'm so very sorry :grouphug . I had been following Smiley's progress in H&M and am so sad that it ended this way :brokenheart .

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You did the very best you could for your boy. Godspeed Smiley!

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

I am so heartbroken for you, I had been following his journey w/many others on GT and was shocked to see this news. My deepest sympathy Beth :f_pink:f_pink. Run free sweet Smiley.

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

:f_red:f_red

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

I'm so sorry for your loss :(

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

I started crying at work today when I read H&M and then I went to remembrance. I was not expecting to see Smiley in remembrance and I am so sorry. I know I never had the privilege of meeting Smiley but I felt I knew Smiley. You did the best you could with the information you had. My heart goes out to you. Godspeed Smiley, now you are running with four legs. May the wind always be at your back sweet Smileyghrun.gif

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

I am so sorry :cry1

Run free Smiley...

Katy....Mom to Retired Racers Hinder, John Carter, Hobsen, and Kodama, Galgo Espanol Gichin, and the Village Idiot...Teko
Missing terribly my fawn dog with the pretty ears Chance (Ale Seeyoulater) 6/21/05-6/23/15 Gotcha day 4/6/08 and my fuzzy baby boy Snacker (Tyville Snacker) 7/4/04-10/23/15, and all three of my IG babies, Isen, Tien, and Java.

Beth, I am so sorry. I know how you are feeling right now and I wish I could wrap you in the biggest hug possible. Lots of healing thoughts for you and Pete.

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your kind words today. I am hanging onto these words like a lifeline and they have truly gotten me through today.

Guest Bonansa

Deepest condolences to you. I've no doubt that Cindy was there to meet him at the bridge for a game of chase. I can see from the pictures that he was very happy and very loved.