My Beautiful Smiley

Guest Smiley

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Energy11

I read the thread in H and M, with a heavy, heavy heart! Just, please, remember, you did what you thought was best for him, as did his doctors.

There ARE no words to ease your pain ... just know, Smiley is now PAIN FREE, and will be with you, always, in your heard!

Love and hugs! Dee, John, Curfew, Goldie, Oakly, Staggerlee, and Cari. My Bob, Bold Energy, Max and Dasher, who met Smiley at The Bridge. flowers_red.gifflowers_red.gifflowers_red.gifflowers_red.gifflowers_red.gifrungrey.gif

Shocked and heartbroken along with you.

I am so sorry. :(

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest lynne893

Ohh, I am so sorry. Poor you and poor Smiley.

Smiley knew with every inch of his being that you loved him, never doubt that.

You did your best.

Timber will give you a big sniff and play romp up there, Smiley. Smile on forever!

Smiley! Words just aren't enough Beth. So many people are shocked and grieving the loss of your beautiful boy with you. Never ever doubt that he knew how loved he was and how happy he was all the days of his life with you. Although your pain is awful now, his is gone. Run free Smiley and watch over your loving family.

grouphug.gif

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

My goodness, shocked doesn't even begin to cover how I feel seeing this. I am so, so sorry your sweet boy and you did not have a better outcome. Please never doubt that you did what you thought was best for him. My heart truly goes out to you.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I'm stunned and so very sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you. Godspeed Smiley, you were loved so very much.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest 3greysinPA

:cry1 oh no! dear beth.. i am so sorry... I am heartbroken for you and you DH.. I am so so sad ... and my heart hurts for you just thinking about the pain you are in right now.

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

God Speed to the bridge Smiley f_yellow:gh_run2f_yellow

Guest boondog

Dear Beth and Pete, I'm very sorry for your loss. I was so shocked and saddened to see his H&M post locked. Smiley knew how much he was loved. I hope you can find peace in the wonderful memories you have. Run free, sweet Smiley.