Asking For Just A Few Prayers

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:hope You know you've got lots of prayers coming from the south. Pipi already has her Power Rangers outfit on so she can be ready to take off & hover above California tomorrow. Everything will be okay! :hope

Well ya know, since knee replacements, my knees don't hurt anymore, but where I broke my femur & the steel plate is, we had a cold front come in today & its been hurting. Bruised feeling. 

I'm thinking toenail injury from playing. 

Toenail injury for Lenny, not me. :)

Keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

We're sending good thoughts Lenny's way and your way. It's just a slow to heal injury, or maybe a touch of arthritis, it has been really cold out there in the desert.

Carl, while grumbling that he rarely has ice cream himself, is recommending that you stop and get some tomorrow, he says it is known to heal the speeding process. Hmmm, I don't know where he gets this information, he doesn't even have thumbs!

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

Sooting up all the Rainbow Power Rangers for Llenny!

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Somehow Pipi squeezed into her pink Power Rangers outfit & took off before dawn this morning, so she's hovering over California scattering fairy dust filled with super power prayers!!!

Guest DoofBert

Somehow Pipi squeezed into her pink Power Rangers outfit & took off before dawn this morning, so she's hovering over California scattering fairy dust filled with super power prayers!!!

Pipi recruited the Pokeynose Black Pack houndies too... they all demanded that I clean the Power Rangers Sutis last night!

I hope Lenny is doing okay Claudia. It's hard not to worry about limping I know.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Thanks all, and a special thank you to the power rangers!

Our appt is at 2:30 this afternoon.

Just a side note, this will be the first time my own vet gets to meet Ekko :lol

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Why does it have to be so eaaaaaaaaaaaaarly there? Fingers crossed .....

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Just got back, took a little longer because the vet had to see Wayne too.

Xrays are clear :yay He'll send them to the Radiologist to double check but he's sure there's nothing sinister going on.

I can't believe he didn't have to sedate Lenny, the techs said he was great.I was so proud of him :)

So it looks like we're dealing with an injury after all, so he stays on Rimadyl for the next few weeks and then we'll see how he does off it.

Thank you all so much and Lenny thanks you as well

Edited by cbudshome

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Whew..... okay .... breathe mom...... breathe........... hugs from Cofax to Lenny!

Tina dogmom to Rocket and Angels Cofax (my girl) 5/9/01-7/1/10(OS), ReRun (my boy)(4/18/95-4/19/07 Heart tumor)) Dedicating my life as much as I could - to keeping the smile alive of my Lambie Pie - lost 12/04 to Rocky Mtn Spotted Fever.... & then there's the hubby - Bob

.... http://www.freewebs.com/3nofleas/ .

:pepper :pepper

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!! what a relief!

:pinkele ,, dancing elephant from Darbee.. she is very happy that Llenny will be able to Dance another Dance!!!

lorinda, mom to the ever revolving door of Foster greyhounds

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14

Way to go! Merry Christmas!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project