Bella Outlaw 7/5/98-9/3/09

Guest TheUnrulyHound

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HoustonGreys

:brokenheart Oh Holly, I am so sorry and so very saddened to hear that Outlaw lost his brave fight. You are amazing with your pups and fight right along with them. I was praying for a rally from Outlaw. You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers as you struggle through this loss. :f_red:f_red

Run fast and pain free, handsome boy! :gh_run

There's a big stripey boy (Turbo) and little black girl (Amy) to show you around the Bridge and give you a BIG TEXAS WELCOME!

:weep

I am so sorry!

:grouphug:f_red

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Dear Holly, What a good and brave fight you and Outlaw fought, but every warrior must eventually rest. Praying for peaceful rest for you both. :candle

Affectionately,

Irene and Wendy :grouphug

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope that the special memories you have of Outlaw will bring you comfort in the days ahead.

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Guest 3greysinPA

:weep oh Holly,

My heart is breaking :brokenheart for you and your family.. I'm so sorry ... He fought every step of this journey.. he was so brave and so courageous but you knew he couldnt go on this way... oh Outlaw...

God Speed to the bridge Beautiful Outlaw f_yellow:heart:gh_run2:heart:gh_run2:heartf_yellow

I'm so sorry!!! :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Holly,

I just saw the thread in H&M.. I'm so so sorry to hear about Outlaw. :weep You did the best you could and he fought a brave fight. I should have something for you tomorrow.. I hope it puts a smile on your face.

Hugs and lots of icecream for you and your pack,

Lisa and Roscoe

:f_white

GTsiggy_zps0481d543.jpg

Lisa with Finnegan (Nina's Fire Fly) and Sage (Gil's Selma). Always missing Roscoe
www.popdogdesigns.net pop art prints, custom portraits and collars

You both fought so very hard for him to live longer.........sadly our time with them is never long enough.

Stuart and I are deeply sorry to hear this Holly. His body was just too tired, but his spirit didn't want to leave you. What a loyal hound he was......

Wish there were something we could say or do to ease the pain of your loss...

Rest in peace sweet special boy - Outlaw. :brokenheart:weep

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

I'm so sorry for your loss. You both fought so hard & I'm sure Outlaw would have stayed with you if he could have. Godspeed Outlaw! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis