Outlaw Is Hurting... Day #38 Update 9/3 Am

Guest TheUnrulyHound

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For slipping, if there are places you can't put down rugs, try the Pawz booties (get size large): http://www.gemgreyhounds.org/gem_store/petsafety.htm . IIRC GreyPoopon used them with her girl Cora. You don't want to leave them on 24/7 but I'm pretty sure she left them on for several hours at a time.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest TheUnrulyHound

Well I am seeing small bits of improvement, nothing like the full turnaround that he did last time though. He seems to be able to put the tiniest bit of weight on his right rear leg now so that is helping with his balance quite a bit. He is still happy and eating well :) I have to check the calender but I think it is about time to lower his pred again. I think I may hold off till his leg feels better though. Hopefully a good nights rest will do him some good and I will have a better report tomorrow.

Guest 3greysinPA

continued prayers for Outlaw... thinking of him every day holly... and you too..

prayers and hugs from Pa to you .....

hugs, prayers, white light, positive thoughts.. healing vibes... c'mon Outlaw!!

:getwell:hope:hope:hope:hope:candle:candle:candle:candle:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

How is Outlaw this morning?

:hope:hope:hope

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Guest TheUnrulyHound

Well today is better :) he came hopping out of the bedroom this morning and went straight to the door to go out to pee. Came in and went straight to his bowl :rolleyes: the nights rest did some good, he is putting a bit more weight on the rear leg than he was last night. He ate well, but that is not a newsflash and only stumbled a bit once, but did not fall! He will be kept still again today and hopefully we will see more improvement !

Thanks for your continued thoughts and well wishes for Outlaw, I feel like a broken record and sometimes wonder why anyone reads anymore :( I am so glad you still do and still have prayers to send :) It has been a looooong month for Outlaw and me.......

Thanks for your continued thoughts and well wishes for Outlaw, I feel like a broken record and sometimes wonder why anyone reads anymore

Because we all care Holly!

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest Energy11

DITTO! We are here for you, because we genuninely CARE!

Love, Hugs, and lots of prayers from our mountain! Dee and The Five

Guest greytexplorer
Thanks for your continued thoughts and well wishes for Outlaw, I feel like a broken record and sometimes wonder why anyone reads anymore :( I am so glad you still do and still have prayers to send :) It has been a looooong month for Outlaw and me.......

AND because we like to hear about improvements, no matter how small!!!! :thumbs-up:)

Thanks for your continued thoughts and well wishes for Outlaw, I feel like a broken record and sometimes wonder why anyone reads anymore

Because we all care Holly!

DITTO! I may never have met you but you are still family and we all care about you and Outlaw and want to know how he is doing.

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

We will never run out of prayers and good thoughts for your and Outlaw, Holly.

Keep getting stronger Outlaw!

Deb

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Well good job Outlaw! Now this is the kind of update that we like to hear! Keep improving big guy!

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest GentleHugs

Because Greyhound people are family and family sticks together in good times and in bad times no matter what - that's why. We CARE! We care about the little improvements just as much as we care about the big improvements. You can always draw strength from us. :blush

Now, Outlaw - you handsome boy - you continue working on getting better, ok? Small baby steps big guy!

Ditto what everyone has said. I think sometimes we feel so helpless knowing there isn't anything concrete we can do, but if everyone can make you feel better by knowing that you have support, it makes us feel like we're helping a little bit. You are doing so much for him every day and night, and it's incredibly easy for everyone to care about him because he's captured our hearts! You're the one doing all the work!

Plus, everyone really wants to know how he's doing.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Why do we keep reading out Outlaw, because we all CARE. Since joining this forum, I feel that there are more caring greyhound owners than I ever knew were out there. Its amazing how these greys brings out the best in everyone and makes us one big family. I know I was thankful for everyone support with Isis's problem (still working on that) but we care and we always be here to offer prayers. I really hope Outlaw continues to do well.

Oulaw we are soo happy to hear that you are feeling a little bit better!!! Keep up the Great Work! :colgate

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter