Need Prayers - Update Post 104

Guest Ohiogreymom

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Morgaynn

Well I know Darlene was supposed to call and talk to the vet at 230 this afternoon, although she said they won't give her the results over the phone. She is going to be picking Reggie up on her way home from work.. I'll be checking here and calling her after I get off work... :hope for good news! Hugs Darlene! You're in my thoughts today!

I am so very sorry. That stinks. Many prayers and hugs to you and yours. May you have some wonderful moments together.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest paulamariez

OMG~ How could it be? He's so young?? I am so very sorry. I'm sending your precious Reggie loads of healing prayers, love and light. Tiger, Bueller and Domino are sending him doggie kisses as well.

Guest MnMDogs

I am so sorry :( I got a sick feeling when you first posted since Matty had the same reaction to the vet putting pressure right above her knee, and it was osteo.

I wish there were words to help, and make you feel less horrible. Give him lots of love and hugs and spoil him rotten.

Unfortunately, we know what you and Reggie are going through. I'm so sorry. :(

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Sending prayers.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest PhillyPups

Darlene :bighug

I am so sorry and sadly can say I know what you are going through. Enjoy the moments with sweet Reggie, embrace his time with you.

I'm so sorry you got this devastating news.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Sadly we walked the same path you are about to, and in the same shoes earlier this year with our six year old Lulu Belle. There are absolutely no words that can bring comfort, but know that you will be thought of often during this very difficult journey.

I wish Reggie a very long comfortable period of time, and I wish you loads of strength to get through this :grouphug:grouphug

Darlene,

I'm so sorry to hear this. I'll be hoping you guys can have some very good days together.

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)

I'm so sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest Morgaynn

I just got home from work. I tried to call you even though its late.. This flippin stinks! IF you need ANYTHING you call me I don't care if its 4am I'm usually awake anyway. Im not that far away- I'll hitchhike if I have to to be there for you and your family!

Edited cuz I can't spell with tears in my eyes.

Edited by Morgaynn

Guest Energy11

Soooo sorry to hear this! My friend lost her grey at 7 from Osteo! This disease is getting more and more and more common! I am praying Dr. C and staff find out WHY, and find a CURE!

Just LOVE him, :hope:hope do is the best you can, to control his pain, keep him comfortable, happy, and spend lots and lots of time with him! I did this with Max. He was diagnosed early at 12.5, and made it almost three months, including our trip out of Florida to the mountains. He got to see the mountains :-)))

We love you. We know what you are going through. Lots and lots of love and prayers!

I'm sorry to read of the crappy diagnosis :(:grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!