To My Dear Sweet Boy...

Sundrop

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BlackandBrindle

I am truly sorry for the loss of your sweet boy. :grouphug :grouphug

Try to take comfort in the fact that he knew he was loved and loved in return :grouphug

Typing this through a haze with a lump in my throat......what a special boy he was.......

Reading your tribute to him is beautiful. So sorry for your loss.

He slipped away dreaming............from this world peacefully, knowing that he was truly loved very much.

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Far too young....he sounded like a sweet boy. I am very sorry for your loss.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Thank you all SO much.

I've been looking through all of my photos, looking for him when I found this one that I just had to share...so you'll understand why I don't laugh as much without him. He used to love to shred paper, so once in awhile we'd throw him some. This time, it was wrapping paper...and this is what we came back to. How he got that bow on his head, I'll never know (no, we didn't put it there!)...

So everyone, PLEASE kiss your goofy hounds on the head for me tonight. :wub:

wrapping.jpg

I am so saddened to read of the loss of your handsome boy. He sounds like he was the light of your life, a special, sweet greyhound who had a loving and wonderful home with you. He has left you far too soon. May all the memories of the many moments you shared together bring you comfort and in time smiles.

f_yellow f_yellow f_yellow

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

• 2 weeks later...
:cry1 So sorry for your loss. :f_red:grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest LANDOLISA

Soooo Sorry for your loss, take comfort that he knew he was loved very much, and that he went peacefully in his comfortable home. Prayers and thoughts for you and your family.

f_yellow

What a wonderful day he had; it warmed my heart and I hope it continues to warm yours. Run fast and free, sweet Keota, you sure were loved :grouphug

Jennifer

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

I am so sorry for your loss! Your tribute to Keota really shows how much he loved you and was loved in return. I can almost hear his bark! I hope he sends you a sign to let you know that he is watching over you. Run free, Keota and send Mom and Dad a sign. :f_red

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead