I Can't Believe I Have To Say Goodbye So Soon...

Guest jenznaz

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so very sorry. :cry1

After I lost my first grey (he was an only dog, too), it took me almost 10 years to feel ready to adopt again. I know your pain.

Godspeed, sweet Nazzie. :gh_run

Oh no, so terribly young. I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest FIREFLY

I too want to send my thoughts & prayers to you...I can't imagine when my Firefly goes across

that bridge. What a wonderful time we have with them, however short.

I too want to send my thoughts & prayers to you...I can't imagine when my Firefly goes across

that bridge. What a wonderful time we have with them, however short.

I'm so very sorry. :cry1

Godspeed Nazzir.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Sometimes they are not suppose to be with us as long as we'd like. He has taught you and given you everything he was suppose to. They all seem to have a purpose for coming into our lives. Each one a little different with a different purpose. I'm so sorry that you have had to say goodbye to your cherished hound. There is joy for the loved life he was given with and by you.

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest greytexplorer

I'm sorry. Please know that GTers grieve right along with you. You are never alone.

Nazzir was a lucky fellow to have found you.

Praying for strength and peace for you during this difficult time.

:grouphug

~Pat

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Nazzir was beautiful & obviously very loved. Godspeed Nazzir! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Nazzie was such a beautiful boy.

I am so sorry for your loss.

:grouphug:f_red

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

I'm so sorry Nazzie had to leave you so early... I remember the pain of losing the first & only...

Hugs

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge