Many Prayers Needed For Joey

Guest Mommydog

More prayers for Joey - let's all hope he has turned a corner and is beginning to heal. :hope :hope

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mommydog

Well so far so good, he's still one very sick boy, but he's stable. He had some pain this afternoon, but it wasn't for very long, and I'm fairly sure it was gas. I can't get him to eat at all, but I've managed to syringe a few ounces of Slippery Elm into him, and he's drinking plenty, so he's getting the Lectade. He hasn't been sick, so all his meds and water have stopped down.

The pancreatitis test has come back negative, and, Helen, the acupuncurist is coming at 9.20 in the morning to give him his first session. So I'm really hoping that this will kickstart his own healing processes and damp down the inflammation in his tummy, maybe then he'll feel more like eating. I'm just keeping everything crossed that he'll have good response to the needling.

Guest Mommydog

Woo Hoo! He ate!!! The last time he ate was Tuesday evening, and I've been trying all day to get a little food into him, and he just ate half a chicken breast. I'm so happy I feel like cracking open the champagne!!! :colgate

Guest bonscoby

:yay Yay Joey!!!! Keep eating, sweetheart! Mommy needs you to heal your tummy and get better.....

Gentle hugs and kisses to a very good boy!!!!!!!!! :kiss2 :kiss2 :kiss2 :kiss2

Maybe he is starting his comeback. Glad he finally is putting something in his stomach. Hugs to the bunch of you.

L.

Hi Gwanne! love.gif

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest Mommydog

He had his first acupuncture session about 4hrs ago, and he's been very comfortable and relaxed since, and he's also eaten another half chicken breast with some rice. So things are looking good :) Helen is going to come and needle him again on Tuesday afternoon.

Excellent. Sending more :getwell wishes your way, sweet boy. :)

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest Mommydog
Joey, you are our miracle boy! :yay :yay :yay Angie's amazing love and care sure works! Great job, Angie!!!!!!

Don't forget everyone's love and prayers that have been sent for him Bonnie. Thank you all :)

Holy rollercoasters! I'm just now catching up with Joey and I must admit to a few tears! Thank goodness he's on the mend! Keep eating, Joey! We know your tummy has been giving you fits, but your Mom is taking care of that. Sending powerful healing prayers to Joey and comforting hugs to you.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest KyGrey

I'm so glad things are looking up for him. Continued prayers for more improvement. Angie, please take care of yourself during all this. Worry tends to run our bodies down. :bighug