Many Prayers Needed For Joey

Guest Mommydog

Guest Mommydog

I can't believe I posted yesterday how well he was, then around midnight last night he started with the tummy spasms. Finally settling down around 3a.m. He started again with them this morning, I rang Katie and she said to see how he went on, he settled down. Then from 9p.m tonight he really went downhill, vomiting and looking as if he was on the verge of collapse. I rang again and fortunately it was Katie who was on call, I met her at the surgery at 11p.m, he has a high temperature. She's given him a strong painkilling shot, antibiotics and an anti-nausea shots. He's going in the morning for an endoscopy and possible exploratory op. He's so poorly I'm afraid my boy may not be with me anymore tomorrow.

Edited by Mommydog

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, no! Sending powerful prayers for Joey! :candle:hope:candle:hope:candle:hope:candle:hope

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest KyGrey

Angie, my heart dropped seeing his name in a thread like this again so soon. Many, many prayers going out to Joey. I hope they can find out what it is and get him well again.

:bighug

Oh no! Sending all the best wishes. :goodluck

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Sending all my prayers your way.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Oh no :ohno:cry1 I'm so sorry to read this, Angie :(

I am keeping my fingers very firmly crossed that he pulls through... and I'm sending lots of hugs and hope your way :grouphug :grouphug

:goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :candle :candle :candle

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest Vinnie

Adding our voices to the prayers and hoping that Joey will be with you for much longer. Sending hugs and extra scritches too.

Angie, I'm so sorry this is happening to you and Joey. I hope things settle down and that Joey is back to his old self soon.

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.