Many Prayers Needed For Joey

Guest Mommydog

Maybe they're thinking inflammatory bowel disease? That can manifest with Joey's symptoms, depending on where the problem is. If so, there are lots of threads here with advice for treating it. (Just as a backup - it sounds like Katie is on top of things.)

Best wishes for a peaceful night for Joey & that the procedures tomorrow go smoothly & give you some answers. :goodluck:getwell

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, the poor boy....sending lots of prayers for Joey and you.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Oh Angie.worried.gif

I know how worried you must be. We're right here with you. My heart to you and Joey. A big smooch for Gwanne..

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

sending prayers for Joey!!! :hope :hope :hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Sending lots of prayers for your sweet Joey. :candle:hope:candle:hope

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Guest Mommydog

It's 6.30a.m. We've had one h*ll of a night. I've just laid with him on his bed all night, he was panting really hard all night. The poor boy his tongue and mouth were like sandpaper. At 3.30a.m there was like a death rattle coming from him, I was truly expecting him to go at any moment. In fact I told him that if he'd had enough it was OK to go, and that Raffie would be waiting for him. Then 4a.m I sensed a slight change in him, he seemed a tiny bit more settled. Right now he's a little a better, the panting's stopped and he's had a little water. So I'm a little bit more hopeful he may get through this, I didn't give anything for his chances last night. But he's a long way before he's out of the woods yet, so please keep the prayers coming, I'm sure they're helping.

Many, many good thoughts for Joey!!!!!!!!

Bow Wow Wow Yippie Yo Yippie Yay :)

Siggy4.jpg

Johanna with hounds: Woodie (Molly's Marvin) (Grenade X Kh Molly) and Petra (Make Her a Pet) (Dodgem By Design X Late Nite Oasis)

and forever missing Hurley (Jel Try Out) (Gable Dodge X Kings Teresa) with Kalapaki Beach in Kauai as the background

Sending many, many prayers for Joey!!

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson