Kylie Came For A Visit

Guest Downtownhoundz

Guest greytful4

Kylielastday.jpg

This is the last picture of my beloved Kylie an hour before she made her journey to the bridge..

It's my birthday and I am feeling a little sad today, so my girl came from over the bridge back home to visit me.Her kitty Theodore, who rarely plays went nuts all of a sudden this morning and was acting like he was being chased. Up the stairs he ran and was yowling and runs back down the stairs and around the corner. Sometimes he & Kylie would play chase like this. All of a sudden her AFLAC duck goes off by itself ...this was her absolute favorite toy. Theodore was no where in sight and the duck was still in the basket along with her other toys. There really is a rainbow bridge and I believe!!!

Guest Gingergrey

How sweet and loving that Kylie would choose your B-day to make her presence known. Happy birthday however bittersweet, and keep on believing! It is what gets us through each day.

That made me cry. I am so happy she came to visit on your special day, but even more happy to read you saying you believe!!

Thank you Kylie :beatheart

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Awwwww... she loves you so much. :beatheart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

She was pinching the cat of coarse. Happy Birthday Anne. Hugs....

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Make yourself familiar with the angels, and behold them frequently in spirit; for without being seen, they are present with you. St. Francis de Sales

Happy birthday.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Through tears of joy I want to say Happy Birthday and good goin' Kylie! How wonderful that she knew enough to send you this unmistakable sign on a day that you will never forget! Wouldn't you just LOVE to know what Theodore was going thinking???? Holy ghost busters, Batman!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I'm glad Kylie let you know she's doing fine!!! :yay :yay :yay:kiss2 :kiss2

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

How wonderful! Doesn't it feel good to know you can still share each others love- that she is still with you- AND ALWAYS WILL BE! My soulmate Slim taught me this too and still visits me. He taught me that we both don't have to be wearing an earth suit to be together still. And now you know you and Kylie still have each other too. Thanks for sharing!!! :)

What a wonderful way for Kylie to wish her mom a happy birthday. I know they come around in their own special way.

Happy birthday, Anne, and isn't it greyt to know that she will always be with you and you will meet again?

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Happy Birthday Anne. I am glad that Kylie let you know she is ok and she came to say HI

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]