Kandinsky Marie

redlady

I lost my 13 year old baby today. She had fatty liver brought on by small cell lymphoma. She was only sick at the very end. She arrested this afternoon while at the vet. They tried everything, but just couldn't revive her.

I'll miss you my fat, mean, tabby cat. You were the first pet that I ever had on my own. You were patient despite your "catty" nature. You willingly accepted each pet I adopted after you (even if some of them were dogs). You moved with me on my adventures at the end of and after college. You meowed for the long car trips that brought us to our numerous new homes out of state. You saw me through breakups including my divorce. You were there to sleep at the foot of my bed when I brought my son home from the hospital when he was born (even if you meowed annoyed at the fact that you were disturbed every couple of hours while I breast fed him :lol )

You were my rock. My one constant. Always there to sit in my lap, purr on my pillow and put the dogs into place whenever they stepped over their bounds. You never failed to bring a smile to my face and love into my heart. You were the only one I gave my middle name to - and you earned it. No one will ever be able to replace your special place in my heart.

God speed baby girl. I know you're curled up with Sam at the bridge. He's been waiting a long time for you.

Love Forever-

Mommy

VPCTshirtLogo3-1-1.jpg

petblink7.gifpetblink63.gif

"Speak your mind - even if your voice shakes" - Maggie Kuhn

"It's better to be hated for who you are, than loved for who you are not" - Unknown

"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says "Oh Crap. She's up." - Unknown

I'm so sorry. :cry1:grouphug :grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

I am so very sorry for your loss. May she enjoy all the catnip there is to offer!

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest Pipi5

I'm so sorry. I'll bet my Jjaks, Aspen & all the other kitters who went before her were purring really loud when she went prissing across that bridge. Bless her heart. :grouphug

Guest how888

Look for my White Socks kitty to play with and chase those butterflies over that beautiful rainbow.. You were so loved and will never be forgotten.. :f_white:f_white:f_white

I'm so sorry. Look out for Licorice, Tipper, Spice, Penelope and all my other furry friends up there sweet girl.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I'm so very sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I'm so sorry. Losing a precious kitty is so very hard.

:f_red:f_red:f_red

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

I am so sorry. :f_red

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I am so sorry for your loss. How much a part of us they become and how empty we feel when they leave. A beautiful tribute to your beautiful cat.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com