Presley The African Hedgehog

jenners

God-waddles*, Little One.

*Speed seemed a little uncharacteristic.

:lol :lol I love this.

Thank you everyone for your kind wishes and thoughts; you are all the best. Daisy was pretty upset last night, running from wheel to litter pan to food dish, looking and looking for her buddy ... today she's curled up next to the Beanie Baby hedgie in the snuggle bag, but I know it's just not the same for her.

:grouphug to all of you,

Jennifer

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So adorable. I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest houndstooth4

I'm so sorry! I've always thought both of your girls were just the cutest things in your siggy! She was obviously a very loved pet. Our hearts go out to you.

:cry1 I'm so sorry for your loss. f_yellow:grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

For the record, I think their cute little pink feet are adorable :wub:

I'm so sorry for your loss, and I hope Daisy is doing alright without her friend. :grouphug

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Godspeed tiniest little Angel. I am so sorry. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest WarmheartedPups

Jennifer,

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Presley.....I know how special Presley was to you.

My heart hurts too.

Guest snaphappy

I am so sorry! People that take in and truly give their hearts to small animals are so rare. You and Daisy will be in our thoughts and prayers as you make this huge adjustment to life without beautiful little Presley.

Guest lynne893

Ohhh, I'm really sorry! I rarely get teary-eyed, but this sure did it.

My best friend used to have hedgehogs. She loved them dearly.

Godspeed. She had a good life with you!!

My best friend used to have hedgehogs. She loved them dearly.

They are easy to love; little pink feet and all :blush

Thanks, everyone :kiss2

Jennifer

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

I'm really sorry Jennifer :(:grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Oh, Jennifer, I'm just seeing this now! I knew she had been sick, but my heart broke, seeing her name in Remembrance. I'm so sorry you lost your precious little girl. You have such a big, tender heart, taking care of all the critters that sometimes are not so easy to take care of. But Presley...what a little sweetheart. No wonder you fell in love with her. Thank goodness you were her angel when she most needed a kind person to rescue her. She couldn't have had a better family.

Hugs to you and little Daisy.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown