Clandro Moved On To The Bridge This Morning...

Guest DogmaLondon

Guest DogmaLondon

Hello my friends,

I haven't been on GT in so long that my user id expired somehow..... I had to make a new one.

I'm so devastatingly sorry to announce that our first greyhound Clandro, passed on this morning. It was shockingly sudden as he just stopped eating last week and when we took him to the vet, she found a large mass and infection in his belly. He stayed at the vet's for two days and he seemed to improve, but when we brought him home he stopped eating again and it was clear he was in a lot of pain.

Clandro entertained many as star of my husband's videos: "The Adventures of Clandro" series.

He was also the inspiration of my collar business.

You might see me on GT a little more in the next while as I really don't know how to deal with this. Thank you for all your support over the past 5 years and in the days to come.

Much love,

Karen.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry for your sudden loss. I do remember Clandro from his first videos. Godspeed Clandro! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

I'm so very sorry. :cry1 He was the perfect hound to star in those very entertaining videos.

Godspeed Clandro.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest multiplicity

:sad1 :sad1 :sad1

I've always enjoyed the lil videos...what a precious keepsake you have to remember your sweet Clandro.

I am so sorry for your loss. :grouphug

Edited by multiplicity

Godspeed sweet boy. I am so sorry. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Karen, I am so sorry for your loss. Words always seem so inadequate, so hopefully you will find some comfort here.

Jan

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

I'm sorry. Godspeed, beloved boy.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest jackjack

I can't believe I'm reading this! I'm so sorry to hear about Clandro. Thank you so much for sharing him with the greyhound community through your website and videos. RIP, sweetie. f_yellow