God Speed Beautiful Okie Loralee

CaliforniaGreys

Okie Loralee, my beautiful sponsor girl at Teddy's farm (Halfway Home) passed away on Wed. 2/18/09

This beautiful black girl never had the chance to know what a home is but I do believe that the volunteers there showed her that she was loved.

I wanted to give this girl home so bad, but was having trouble getting around the city limit here so I had to let her down. I am so sorry that life was not fair to you.

God speed my beautifyl girl, I hope to God you know that many of us love you. Run now with the Angels and in the company of the very best.

:gh_run

Edited by cbudshome

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor sweetie. I'm sorry she didn't get her well-earned double retirement.

Godspeed Loralee.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest ArtysPeople
I wanted to give this girl home so bad, but was having trouble getting around the city limit here so I had to let her down. I am so sorry that life was not fair to you.

YOU did not let her down. Know that, because it is true. She was loved and well-cared-for in her final days, which is all any of us can ask for. Anything more is gravy, really.

:candle

Oh, Claudia, I'm so sorry. Even though you couldn't adopt her, you opened your heart to her with your sponsorship. It is always doubly sad when they don't have a chance to make it to their forever homes, but I believe she did know she was loved.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown