My Goghbaby....

Guest Heehoo

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no, I am so very sorry! :cry1 I know Gogh will still be protecting you, like always, but now from up above. I hate that he had to leave you. We'll be thinking of you and your gang. :grouphug

Oh Hilda I'm so very sorry. My heart breaks for you. Gogh was such a sweet boy. He holds a special place in our hearts. Godspeed sweet Gogh. You will be very missed.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

I just logged on and have sent three sympathy notes. This February has been just awful and it is still the middle of the month.

I am so very sorry for your loss. You sweet boy is at peace, pain free and running once again with the wind.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Hilda

I am shocked that Gogh is now at the Bridge. I know you told me about his cancer when you came home and I am sitting here in tears. You know how to get hold of me if you need a shoulder to lean on.

Hugs

Beryl

It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Missing my Big Blue eyed Bear

Oh I am so sorry! Praying for the day when this monster can be defeated.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Oh no, we are so sorry! I do not remember seeing a post about Goghbaby being diagnosed so when I just went on Facebook, I got quite the shock and rushed over here, praying that I read the post wrong. Hilda - I am so, so sorry that you had to walk your sweet boy to the Bridge. For those that have houndies in their lives, it is the greatest sacrifice - having to say goodbye when all you want to do is hold them closer. I am sure he is up there watching over you carefully and running pain free with all our other special Angels. Run fast and free sweet Angel, Goghbaby. And don't forget to send mom a sign. Hugs to you.

All our sympathy... :f_red

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Oh, no! Hilda, I didn't know, and my heart is breaking for you. He was so beautiful, and so young. You've had such a rough time, and now to lose your precious baby boy. I'm so, so sorry.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown