Remembering Angel Queenie

patricia

Oh sweetie...another sad Bridge anniversary for Mommy and Daddy.

You came to us from a kill shelter on your last days there...Discarded by others...cherished by us.

100_3011.jpg

You are loved and missed so much...yet we know you are running and playing with two healthy kidneys and able to eat as much and whatever you want. I know that there has to Arby's at the Bridge honey girl. We find solace in knowing that you are with your soul mate...your bestest friend...your partner in crime Angel Cody Angelo.

100_3199-1.jpg

My sweet babies...kiss each other for Mommy and Daddy...and since it is raining so hard today...please send us a beautiful Rainbow from above.

We are sending you hugs and kissies on a gentle breeze. :wub::wub:

Loved and Missed until we meet again....

Mommy and Daddy...Flashy...BoggieLynne...and Pavé Maria.

:beatheart:beatheart:beatheart:beatheart:beatheart:beatheart:beatheart:beatheart

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Dear Queenie,

If you and Cody Angelo could come up with a sign of some sort for your mom and dad soon, that'd be good--I think they need it.

GT is a much duller place without the antics of *both* of you to giggle over.

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

:f_pink

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

You came to us from a kill shelter on your last days there...Discarded by others...cherished by us.

100_3011.jpg

:crying:crying

I am so sorry, Patti.

:grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

How would we cope without the memories of how special they are to our lives. Queenie was beautiful.

:grouphug

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

~Thinking of you Patty~

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

:cry1 Oh Patti,, I will never forget the day Queenie went to the bridge.... We all miss you baby girl.. Soar high and free and send mommy and daddy a sign..... You will be in our hearts forever little angel... :f_pink:f_pink