Ranger (vjg Howler) - Our Mr Moosh

Guest RSD_Ranger

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I;m so sorry,

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

I am so sorry....I've been following your journey since the beginning and was pulling for him all the way. Rest well sweet boy.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Kristen,

I am so very sorry to hear Ranger is now resting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Godspeed sweet Ranger, you are greytly missed.

:f_red:f_red:f_red:f_red

Sweet Ranger, your "wind rider" and "gentle giant"....I'm so sorry you lost your precious boy. We are all sharing your sadness, but that sadness comes with gratefulness that you shared him with us so completely. I felt an actual physical pain when I read of his loss; I can only imagine the awesome emptiness in your heart and home. Please remember that there is no time frame for grief. But though the pain is overwhelming now, I know that you will emerge strong, comforted and surrounded by your memories.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I followed Ranger's journey too and am sure that many others will be inspired by your strength and positive outlook whilst you were caring for him.

Grief is a process that won't be rushed but I hope it's not too long before you can remember your boy with peace in your heart.

:f_red:grouphug:brokenheart:grouphug:f_red

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

I'm so sorry. They do indeed take a piece of our hearts with them, but they give us so much in return.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

I am so sorry for your loss. Ranger was a lucky hound to have had such a wonderful family. His spirit will always be with you. Godspeed Ranger! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

You and Ranger have been inspirational to many many people all over the world. My heart aches for your loss, your boy was a true star in my books.

Run pain free at the bridge, Ranger. You'll see your Mom again one day.

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)