A Miracle In Philadelphia

Guest greytmonty

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What GREYT news!!!!!

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Yay for Monty!!! Yay for Karen!!!! Yay for Sam!!!! Yay for everyone here at GT!!!!!!

Great news!

[bTW... Kerry... WHERE did you get that broccoli emoti?! :rofl:rofl:rofl

And Bev... what about the cartwheel emoti??]

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

OMG, I am just now seeing this!!!! I can't believe it, this is FANTASTIC. It's like a miracle, an expensive miracle (emotionally, physically & financially), but a miracle none the less!!! I'll bet you feel like you need to pinch yourself...a lot! It pays to be tenacious!!!!

I'm so happy for you and Monty what a huge, huge gift. Big hugs for you and Monty!!!!

Edited by ckruzan

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

How did I miss this the past 2 days!?!? :huh2 :huh2 :huh2

Karen, THIS IS AMAZING NEWS!!! :couchjump I just sent you a PM too. Now, Monty can get better and get rid of that infection, once and for all! :clap I can't even imagine how you are feeling. You had a plan, the medication, and all, but HE DOESN'T HAVE LYMPHOMA!!! :banana Wow! Congratulations! :D

And, another miracle given to us by Dr. Couto and his team. That man is just an angel. :angelwings

:ding

Guest greytmonty

My regular vet just called. Antech had two pathologists review the slides and they are standing by their diagnosis. They see both plasmacytoma and lymphoma cells. My vet is going to email my onco vet and have a conference call to decide what to do. More path testing?

I an crying so hard, get me off this roller coaster

Edited to add: onco vet wants slides sent to Penn. This of course will be at our cost . DH is going to scream but we need a third opinion.

Edited by greytmonty

Guest BoogieDown

I'm sorry. Come on, handsome Monty. Give your mom a big kiss to make her feel better. The vets WILL figure it out - you have a great team working on this together. Sending hugs to all of you.

Oh, I'm so sorry you and Monty have to go through this. Please go back and read what you wrote (and other notes you may have) based on what you were told by OSU. The pathologists there made their determination from low power micro examination of the cells. I would take some comfort from that. If you can, get your local folks and Penn folks to communicate directly with the OSU folks.

Remember to breathe.

Hugs,

DD

Edited by DaisyDoodle

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

Oh no :ohno

Deeeeeeeeep breaths, let them figure it out and then we can go back to celebrating but double the amount :grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!