The End For Morgan

Guest MorganKonaAlex

My thoughts and prayers are with you today as you help your Morgan to the bridge. I am so sorry.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jettcricket

....Peace to you and Morgan for a gentle passing. I know my boy, Jett, will be there to welcome him at the Bridge and show him around.... :grouphug

I'm so sorry to hear this. Praying for a peaceful journey.

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

Guest hannahmom

Godspeed good boy.

You beat the monster, and have been an inspiration to many

May his passing be peaceful and as full of love as his life with you has been

Guest charmsmom

I'm so sorry it's come to his time, but you gave him the best life he could have had. Now he can go romp, happy and young, with Emmy and Andy. Godspeed, Morgan!

Guest jurishound

I am so sorry. This is the most difficult part of being a grey parent, isn't it. Sending you sympathy and hope that Morgan has a smooth journey. Godspeed, handsome boy. :gh_run

Guest nikkikaye

so sorry for you. i do not post a lot on GT- but I saw this today and feel so sad for you. I am glad you posted here so greyhound peeps can support you. I love this site. I will be thinking of you and Morgan tonite on my sunset walk on the beach with my guys.

Best wishes for a peaceful passing. I'm sorry you have to say good-bye. :grouphug

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

It's with a heavy heart that we called and made the appt. to euthanize Morgan at 4:30 today. 3 years ago this month he was diagnosed with osteo. when his front leg broke but the cancer didn't get him. He developed LS a year ago and it has progressed to the point he doesn't have full control of his bowels. He was 13 in August and has been through so much.

Oh, I.m so sorry to hear this. :cry1:bighug

You should be proud, though. You have given him three happy, pain-free years of quality life with you, and now you're letting him go before he has to suffer. Three years is a wonderful record for osteosarcoma, especially when the first sign was a pathological fracture, it seems to me. I'm just so sorry that you're losing your sweet hound. Three years is a marvellous achievement, but it's never long enough, is it?

Many hugs to you and Morgan. Tell him he's lucky to have had you to see him through and love him this much. :bighug

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop

I'm so sorry. Hugs to you and your sweetest boy.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest greydogluvr

You gave Morgan a wonderful life, full of love and many chances to live his life to the fullest. Please know that his life has had a great impact and many others. My decision to go through with Willie's treatment was inspired by Morgan's courageous battle. I will send special prayers and extra love to him throughout the day. Run free, sweet one. Thank you for your inspiration.

Morgan. You've proved yourself to be an exceptional hound - brave and strong and full of gusto. Enjoy your sleep when the time comes and send your Mummy a rainbow when you can.

Kris - my heart goes out to you :grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!