Dem Bones

gazehund

Our good boy is at peace. He had been doing well and had a great day today. After dinner he had a massive seizure. DH and I got him to the vet. With us at his side we said our goodbyes.

Rest well gentle soul. Kia, Mom, Dad, Aunt Liz and Trish will all be there to greet you. I know your sun and moon rose and set in me. I will see you again. We love you.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another sinking heart here... I'm so sorry for your loss.

f_yellow f_yellow

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Nancy and DH, I'm so sorry he couldn't stay longer and that he had to leave you in a rush. Glad that he had a beautiful day with you and what must have been a luscious dinner.

Godspeed, miracle man.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Nancy, I'm so sorry and heartbroken for you. I was hoping he would stay until the New Year, but it wasn't meant to be.

Run with the Angels, sweet boy.

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

When I saw the post, my heart stopped for a moment. I am so sorry for your loss.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest rippasmom

As I read about everyone's greys on this forum, I sometimes fall in love-sight unseen- with a special dog. I fell in love with Bones in all your threads about your pack, and I sit here crying over the loss I feel. Bones had a great home and will be waiting for his much loved mom.

Run with the wind dear Bones and know you are loved by many.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

I am so sorry Nancy :cry1:grouphug

This forum is going to be a strange place indeed without that special boy. :sad1

Run free sweetie.

:gh_run2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day.