What Does This Look Like?

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well jeeeeez! Praying it's just minor.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Crossing our fingers and paws for you Wayne and Claudia.

Edited by Maddiesmom

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Just seeing if Wayne is back home yet..................... :getwell:hope

greysmom :D

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

We're back. Part of me feels a bit like an idiot, it looked worse than it was. When there's blood in the mouth mixed with saliva, it looks like they're bleeding to death. And I KNOW better. My vet checked him and told me to pack where the extractions are and he showed me how to flip his lip and apply pressure but only on a certain spot. He got him to stop bleeding and I just need to watch him. Poor Wayne was trying to bang his head on the door to get out. I hate seeing him that scared but my vet sat with us and just kept talking to Wayne and calmed him down. He really is a good guy. Once again....thank you!

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest KyGrey

I'm glad it wasn't worse than it is. I hate it when something is wrong and I don't know what it is. I feel so helpless. Sounds like you are the same way. Your vet sounds like a good one.

Yeah Wayne!!!!!! Thank goodness it wasn't too bad - just a BEEG scare for Mom!

greysmom :D

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

:kiss2 for Wayne and :grouphug for you Claudia

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest greydogluvr

Oh my heavens, Claudia. I have been running around much of the day and missed all of the happenings with Wayne. I am so sorry that you are going through all of this, but glad that Wayne is okay. Just reading the thread made my stomach full of knots. I know that paniced feeling too well. I am SO glad he is back home for the second time today. Big hugs to beautiful Wayne!!!!

Edited by greydogluvr

Guest ChancesMom

Claudia, I am sorry that you have had such a stressful day. I have thought about Wayne all day. I am glad that every thing is ok and will continue to pray that it comes back benign. From what you said it looks good. Hugs to all of you.

Ok...first of all...I am glad that Wayne is just fine. Second of all...don't feel like an idiot...if there was cause for concern...there was cause for a vet visit...bottom line! Now...take a deep breath...Kiss Wayne for us...and get some rest. Tomorrow will be a much brighter day. Flashman sends his love and says he and Wayne were KNOT brave...but they got through it together. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.