What Does This Look Like?

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...first of all...I am glad that Wayne is just fine. Second of all...don't feel like an idiot...if there was cause for concern...there was cause for a vet visit...bottom line!

Exactly!

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

How is Wayne today?

He's doing very well thank you! No more bleeding. The area on his lip looks pretty irritated but it's just the start of the healing process. So far, he's leaving it alone. He is NOT happy with not having his chew when I leave, had to go get him something soft. Didn't go over well at all, with any of them. He says hi to his buddee Lee, and BDR!!!!

Edited by cbudshome

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

So glad to hear that things are looking up over your way. Sheesh. What a past few months around here!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest HoustonGreys

I was gone so much today but had to quickly check on Wayne. I'm so relieved today's been a better day FOR BOTH OF YOU! Still praying for FAST healing!

for Wayne from Auntie Jackie :kiss2:kiss2

for everyone :grouphug

Vet just called with pathology report. It's benign Plasmacytoma :yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay My boy is going to be okay. My vet was right when he said it should not have been called a Melanoma before the pathology came back. Thank you!!! Thanks everyone

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Vet just called with pathology report. It's benign Plasmacytoma :yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay My boy is going to be okay. My vet was right when he said it should not have been called a Melanoma before the pathology came back. Thank you!!! Thanks everyone

:yay :yay :yay

soo relieved!!

Oh My Goodness! That's fabulous! Yeah Wayne!!!!! :thumbs-up:yay:clap:banana:rivethead:pinkele:headbang

greysmom :D an Dude :D

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly