What Does This Look Like?

More prayers, good thoughts, hugs and kisses for Wayne. :hope:candle:goodluck:grouphug:kiss2

Hopefully he won't have to be in a cage long. Amy did so horrible when she had to stay at the vet's once that they had to have a tech stay in the cage with her. :blush

I could ask for him to be put in a run but they're outside and it's way too cold here in the am's. They're estimating 6-7 hours he'll be there. I told him he needs to be brave. I won't repeat his response :lol

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I KNOW he is going to be okay Claudia. Of course he needs an anesthetic. I wouldn't want to be doing that delicate surgery around a mouth unless he was very still. And then soon he will be home with you right as rain eating ice cream!!!

Edited by Jackandgrey

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Just now seeing this, Claudia! :o

Give Wayne a hug from us and tell him to be very brave. I know everything will go well. He'll be just fine after that growth is removed. :goodluck We'll be thinking about all of you. :grouphug

His being caged memory will quickly be forgotten after the surgery when he's back home........

Sending positive well wishes for your boy.

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Guest KTsGreytPups

Claudia,

Give my Wayne a big kiss for me. I just had a small red lump taken off my Uppy's gum and a big lump taken off his butt. The fluid test on his bump indicated cancer, but once they did the biopspy and it was NOT cancer. YEAH! So I'm passing on my good karma to Wayne. If I can do anything let me know!

KT

Claudia, I don't visit this formu too often, so I'm just seeing this now. I will keep you and handsome Wayne in my thoughts.

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

Joining the chant for a nice, silly little lump of nothing at all :grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Claudia,

Give my Wayne a big kiss for me. I just had a small red lump taken off my Uppy's gum and a big lump taken off his butt. The fluid test on his bump indicated cancer, but once they did the biopspy and it was NOT cancer. YEAH! So I'm passing on my good karma to Wayne. If I can do anything let me know!

KT

Thank you Katie!!!! You know, there can't be anything wrong with our boy. And with all his friends here on his side, this will come back benign. It has to. Great news about Uppy

Edited by cbudshome

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

Claudia and Wayne

We are sending good karma your way.

Wayne- Maddie says that the vet is not a bad person, Maddie loves our vet and the kennel (same place- guess I am lucky for that) she thinks of it as a big party when I board her. Hugs to you both.

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Guest jerrybird

I hope that Wayne's surgery on Tuesday goes well Claudia. I hear great things about laser surgery too and it sounds like the way to go. I have heard that they now use lasers to de-claw cats but that's another topic!

:grouphug:grouphug:kiss2:kiss2 for Wayne. Will be chanting until after the pathology report comes back: B9B9B9B9B9B9B9B9B9B9B9B9B9B9B9B9B9B9B9B9B9B9B9B9B9B9B9B9B9B9B9B9B9B9B9B9B9B9B9B9B9B9B9!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Wishing Wayne good luck for his surgery tomorrow!

B9 - positive thoughts - good healing.

Thank You all for thinking about my boy. Yep, tomorrow is the day. And believe it or not, I'm more worried about not feeding them all in the morning. I'm a woos and I know it but I feel bad because they'll all be wanting to eat at 5:45am so I need to stall until I take them at 7:30. This just has to be benign, it has to. Then next week, it'll be Misty's turn

Edited by cbudshome

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg