What Does This Look Like?

He's home :yay:yay I was shocked when the vet called and said I could pick him up at 11:45. He's home and resting.Oh, I'll trade the 2 teeth for benign too!!!! My vet did not end up using the laser, I can't even remember why I was so nervous. He put stitches in and both he and the other surgeon who we also know well "think" this will come back benign. He really did a good job. Wayne is already on Rimadyl so that will take care of pain and he's on Clavamox for only 5 days. I just need to hope Wayne leaves the area alone because I do not want to have to use an e-collar, never have and don't want to start now. Thank you for all the support and Wayne says thank you too

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome home Wayne - keep away from those stitches and know that we are all still chanting B9, B9, B9

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Weee ar home. Flashman iz updatting yew cuz Wayne iz berry tiredd. Himz restin. Wayne wuz berry brabe an he tole da Flashman two bee brabe two. Wee haf a nice blankie two keep us warm. When Wayne habs himz surgerree an wuz in wif da vegatarmarian...eye wuz in da korner...knowbuddee culd see me cept Wayne. Himz did berry berry well...an wee will compar notez on toofie loss. Dis iz beenine...eye no it iz. Wee are jus berry berry happee two finalee bee home. Phew.......

Flashman sinnen out to go sleepz affer dis long moorning...eye hope Wayne gitz two eat reel soon...Flashman did now eye haf ta ress. BDR B)

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest KyGrey

Flashman, I am so glad you were there with Wayne and you were "in his corner". It's always nice to have someone with you for moral support.

Wayne, I'm glad to see that you are home and doing well. Rest up and talk to Flashman about any suggestions on how to eat with the tooth loss. I am still having issues eating and my tooth was pulled more than 2 weeks ago. The place in my mouth is still a little tender but it's much better than it was at first. Just don't try to chew bonz too soon. Flashman can tell you all about that and how his mommy keeps taking his bones away from him.

Hugs to both of you for being so brave today.

Guest HoustonGreys

:yay:yay:bounce1:clap:banana:yay Oh Wayne, sweetie, I am so very glad you are home! It is WONDERFUL news that both doctors believe the path report will be benign! That's the best news your Mommy's had in awhile! Just to be sure, I'll keep praying until you get the official word --- never hurts to have extra prayers. ;) I hope you can eat something for dinner since you had 2 teeth pulled. I'm sure you're a hungry boy. Ice cream doesn't require chewing! :colgate

Love, hugs and kisses,

Auntie Jackie

Edited by HoustonGreys

He's home! For some reason I thought he was going in tomorrow so this is great news! How long do they think it will take for the pathology report to come back?

Vet said it'll be back Thursday late or Friday. He seemed pretty confident though. I don't understand how he could, but...I'll take it! He put inner and outer stitches in and used very fine ones.(disloving)

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Oh baby. I'm so glad you're home and all that awful stuff is over. Imagine your mummy making you do all that. You come and live with us sweetie okay? :kiss2 Feel better very soon Wayne and B9.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Wayneslipsurgery.jpg

Sweet....sweet baby boy. You and Flashy could be twins. Get lots of rest and leave those stitchie things alone ok honey? :wub::grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Oh no, I was just checking in to see the news and saw your last post. Poor baby, hope everything goes okay.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee