Mom Of The Fuzzy's Little Boy Speck Is At The Bridge

Guest missmyboyz

Guest missmyboyz

First I am not a regular to this forum. However, a few people know who I am. My name is Patrick and I was Gino and Speck's daddy. It with heavy and sad heart that I inform the members of this forum. The Speculation "Speck" has gone to the bridge!!!

The details are still very unclear to me at this time. Her room mate/friend called me a few minutes ago and broke the news to me. I know all this must have happened pretty quick becuase I could here chrissy sobbing in the background..

Speck brought a lot of joy to everyone he came in contact with..... I hope everyone prays for chrisssy in her time of sadness and need....

As I type this the numbness is fading and the tear are starting to flow... As I learn more details I will try to pass them on...

Patrick

I miss ya little man!!!!

Edited by missmyboyz

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not believing what i'm reading, though i've never met you, chrissy, or specky. i always enjoyed seeing pics of speck. i'm so sorry to learn of this.

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

Oh no no no! :ohno :ohno :ohno :ohno

Speck?! What happened?? I am in total shock. :cry1 :cry1

Chrissy and Patrick, my heart is breaking for you. Speck was my very first crush on GT and any post featuring pictures of him made my day. He was one of the most beautiful dogs I've ever had the luck to lay my eyes on...

:weep :weep :weep

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest missmyboyz

I haven't spoken with Chrissy directly has of yet. She called and left me a message at 12:15 stating that Speck seemed to have rapid growth develop on his neck (gouiter'ish with in minutes) he was having some trouble breathing and that they were enroute to the E-Vet.. These are the details as I know them right now....

Guest BlackandBrindle

Oh Patrick, there are no words :sad1

Specky-Lee was such a favorite of mine and my heart has broken into a thousand pieces reading the news of his passing.

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug to you and Chrissy...

Oh no, I am so so sorry!! :weep

I loved reading stories about Speck and what a handsome boy.

My heart is breaking for your both. :gh_run:brokenheart:gh_run

I hope in time you will both be comforted that Gino and Speck are together waiting for you. :bighug

Kim, (Herman), Pixie (NK Mary Ann), Kitten, Sammie, Darcy and Scout

Callie (Callie Walker), Ava (Lass Dance), July, Peanut, Kodi, Bailey, Kony, PJ, Scampie, Carlo & Casey waiting for us at the bridge

Guest caiteag

Oh Gods... Chrissy, Patrick.. I am SOOOOO sorry. Speck was such a special hound who touched so many hearts.. and Chrissy is such a special lady.

My heart is breaking with you right now, Chrissy.

Run free, Speck-a-licious... you were truly loved by so many people around the world. Give Gino our love.

Guest GiJenn51

I just got off the phone with Chrissy. She is understandably upset. She can definitely use your prayers and good thoughts.

Speck--- God rest your soul my sweet boy. I'm sad I didn't get to meet you, but I'll be sure to give your Mama lots of hugs.

OMG No!

I'm so very sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)