Miss Bug Is Very Ill

Guest Tenderhearts

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending more prayers for Miss Bug. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

checking in for an update :candle:hope

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Guest Tenderhearts

Still a temp of 105. Lab work showed elevated WBC of 26,000. The vet is fairly confident this little girl was never spayed and this is closed pyometra. Surgery first thing in the morning. She's eating well, drinking, pottying and slathering everyone with kisses. I'll update everyone as soon as we hear back after surgery.

At least they seem to know now what the issue is and she's on her way to getting sorted out :)

Lots of good thoughts being sent from here :grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest Tenderhearts
At least they seem to know now what the issue is and she's on her way to getting sorted out :)

I feel like an absolute cad right now. Bug has this small knot on her belly just like Skittle had (which was from a very bad spay job that got infected and the knot never went away), and I 'assumed' she had been spayed. The vet says it looks like an umbilical hernia, albeit the smallest one she's ever seen. :(

I will keep Miss Bug in my thoughts and especially think of her tomorrow for a smooth surgery.

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

Poor baby, hoping her surgery is quick and smooth.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

I feel like an absolute cad right now. Bug has this small knot on her belly just like Skittle had (which was from a very bad spay job that got infected and the knot never went away), and I 'assumed' she had been spayed. The vet says it looks like an umbilical hernia, albeit the smallest one she's ever seen. :(

Don't be to hard on yourself up. The only way to tell if an animal is spayed is to have it done yourself or have the vet open her up gain. :bighug :bighug

waiting at the bridge Connie Van Teddy & Jojo, Cobra

Hope the surgery goes well and Miss Bug is home again soon.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Still a temp of 105. Lab work showed elevated WBC of 26,000. The vet is fairly confident this little girl was never spayed and this is closed pyometra. Surgery first thing in the morning. She's eating well, drinking, pottying and slathering everyone with kisses. I'll update everyone as soon as we hear back after surgery.

Sending prayers for Miss Bug. Our Taffy had pyo. She woke up early very sick...we rushed her to ER vet and they took her to surgery immediately. Please update us as you can. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.