Au Revoir Boss

Guest vahoundlover

Guest greytlady

A very special boy met his very special people in you and Allan. You have my thanks for giving Boss such a good life.

:f_red

Run free Bossy Man, we all miss you!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FrostyBottoms

I'm so sorry Hope....my keyboard is dripping of tears now. It was clear how much you and Allan loved your Bossman! Beautiful story and beautiful video. f_yellow:grouphug

I'm so very sorry, Hope :(:sad1:cry1

sending you and your family big hugs :bighug :bighug

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

I am so sorry for your loss. Boss was a special guy and he was lucky enough to live with a family who recognized that. :grouphug

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

I am so sorry that Boss had to leave. You gave him a wonderful life. It shows on his face in the pictures. He knew he was loved and he loved you both. :grouphug :grouphug

I'm sitting here crying because I'm at a point that Lee has to wear his harness all the time. I call it his "magic harness" and he feels more secure in it. I guess since he hasn't taken a fall since he started wearing it he would feel more secure. I feel like he is starting to follow in Boss's footsteps. Lee has LS and has started needing help getting up and down the steps.

Boss, give your mom and dad a sign buddy. They need to know you're okay now. :grouphug :grouphug

I am so very sorry. :grouphug:grouphug:f_red Youir tribute brought tears to my eyes, I know he was a very Special Boy!!! I am so happy you had the day with him up in the mountains, he was blessed to have parents that loved him so much!!! You can also see the love in his eyes for you both in the pictures!My thoughts and prayers are with you and your dh!!!

:gh_run2 Run Free Gorgeous Boss!!!

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

:f_red Such a great loss and I am so very sorry. I will never forget that look in the last picture, he really really loved you. He now will run with the angels, young again and pain free. Boss Man, watch over those who love you

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Oh Hope, I'm so sorry. :cry1:sad1:cry1:sad1

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

You had just three years - but you will always be together.

:f_white

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Hope I am so sorry, I wish that I could have known Boss. I feel so fortunate to have met you and to be able to call you my friend. I wish there was something I could do. You have been so sweet to me and now I just wish there was something I could do for you.

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

Guest greytfulhounds

What a beautiful tribute to your sweet boy. :cry1 I am honored that I got to know & love your Boss man.......he was everything & more that you wrote about. You & Allan were his angels.......he adored you both as I know you adored him.......you were all a gift to each other. My love & my prayers are with you both. :grouphug

Thank you Boss man for taking care of my Rhonda while she stayed with you, for sharing your bed & your daddy with her and for riding with her so she would not be afraid when you delivered her to me a couple of weeks ago. I am so grateful that I got to see you that one last time and kiss your beautiful nose. Godspeed beautiful boy.....we love you. :beatheart

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

What a beautiful tribute to your boy. Sweet Boss....rest well.

Edited by fourofem

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Oh, Hope, I'm so, so sorry. I'm sitting here with tears streaming down my face reading your beautiful tribute to a truly beloved hound. Holding you and Alan close in my heart tonight.

Kate and the Texas Kids

Kate, with Nedra and Holly
Missing Greyhound Angels Mango, Takoda, Ruger, Delta, and Shiloh, kitty Angel Hoot, cat-tester extraordinaire, and Rocky, the stray cat who came to stay for a little while and then moved on.
Greyhounds Unlimited

Sympathy to you.... :f_red

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Boss was super lucky to have found his way to your home. I'm sorry he couldn't have stayed longer.

He was obviously very much loved.

Kristen with

Penguin (L the Penguin) Flying Penske x L Alysana

Costarring The Fabulous Felines: Squeak, Merlin, Bailey & Mystic

68sgSRq.jpg