Monty Has A Weird Lump: Chemo Started Post 384

Guest greytmonty

*chanting*

clean margins and good recovery

clean margins and good recovery

*repeating as necessary*

Amen! :grouphug

Me three! :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck

I am so very sorry to hear this Karen. I will be keeping you and Monty in my thoughts and my fingers very firmly crossed for Friday's surgery.

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PhillyPups

Oh Karen,

Knowing you and Monty and the love you and your family have for him, I am just sick at this news. I know you would do nothing without considering Monty's best interest first.

I totally understand going to your vet rather than UofP which is excellent, as your vet knows Monty, knows you, and is qualified to do the surgery.

:bighug to you and Sam and Monty, and if you need to talk, please call me. I am in SUCH shock here.

Karen,

I am keeping you, Monty and Sam in my prayers. Praying for clean margins and a full recovery. I too would opt to remain at my own vet where I and my dogs feel at home and comfortable.

Joanne

Guest taylorsmom

adding our prayers and hopes for clean margins and a complete and uneventful recovery. Your family and Monty have been through way too many health-related difficulties for him!! I also agree that you know best, there is no "magic" about U. of PA, and your confidence in your vet and Monty's comfort level are hugely important. The other thing I would agree with also--someone else posted about consulting with Dr. Couto, which I think may be a great idea once you get the pathology results.

Guest BlackandBrindle

This is absolutely not what I wanted to read about Monty, but I think if anyone can overcome this, he can.

Sending lots of prayers and good thoughts from his friends in Tucson :grouphug

Sending prayers and the most gentle hugs for Monty. Prayers are coming from around the world for a quick and easy surgery with clean margins. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest jettcricket
Sending prayers and the most gentle hugs for Monty. Prayers are coming from around the world for a quick and easy surgery with clean margins. :grouphug

Ditto....

Guest brandi007

Ditto....

And from here too...

Here to, Karen. :grouphug

You can add my little family to the long list of people and pooches sending good thoughts your way and hopes for a good outcome tomorrow and a safe surgery.

Guest greytmonty

Thank you everyone. I so appreciate your warm wishes.

I am watching Monty like a nervous mother. He threw up bile today before breakfast, I don't know why and it was likely nothing, but it scared me. I can't wait til the surgery is over and he is back home, healing up, and we get the pathology report.

Thinking of you and Monty this morning. Praying for a good update SOON!!!

Are you OK Karen?

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project