Monty Has A Weird Lump: Chemo Started Post 384

Guest greytmonty

Oh, Monty! I hope you get to feeling better! Sending lots of prayers and good thoughts!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How was night #2? Continued prayers for you and Monty.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest greytmonty

Monty had a mixed night. He ate dinner and pottied , but was up and down crying a lot. Ditto for today. I called my vet who called back within an hour and they bumped his tramadol up AGAIN to 125 mg q 8 hrs. I hope that helps.

Edited by greytmonty

How is Monty doing this afternoon? Did he get any relief from the +meds? Sending prayers!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest greytmonty
How is Monty doing this afternoon? Did he get any relief from the +meds? Sending prayers!

He stopped crying and is sleeping, so that is good.

Thanks. Changed my siggie temporarily so I can look at him run with his frisbee!

Edited by greytmonty

Can't stop thinking about Monty here either.Hoping he stays comfortable, he's been through a lot!! As well as you have. Know that people are out here thinking of you and keeping Monty tucked in our prayers

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Checking in on your boy this morning, and sending some hugs to worried momma.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Che_mar_Cody

Cody has a few of them and more appear each year. So far the vet says fatty tumors & no worries. When the don't move, that's when the vet said I should get worried. All of Cody's move around and feel like a gel, were up to about 10 right now. One is on his leg, 4 on his belly and the rest on his chest. Wishing you the very best that Monty's are the same.

Guest greytmonty
Cody has a few of them and more appear each year. So far the vet says fatty tumors & no worries. When the don't move, that's when the vet said I should get worried. All of Cody's move around and feel like a gel, were up to about 10 right now. One is on his leg, 4 on his belly and the rest on his chest. Wishing you the very best that Monty's are the same.

thank you. Unfortunatel they are not lipomas, they are round cell tumour cells , so now we await the path tests to see what kind of cancer. Range of possibilities is from benign to very bad and untreatable, with many in between possibilities .

How is he doing this afternoon? Is he resting? That is so important to healing both his and yours!

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest greytmonty
How is he doing this afternoon? Is he resting? That is so important to healing both his and yours!

Resting, finally on enough pain meds. Off to the vet at 5 to have one drain removed.

Guest jettcricket

Resting, finally on enough pain meds. Off to the vet at 5 to have one drain removed.

Poor baby....I hope he's feeling better soon. I'm sure taking that one drain out will make him feel a little better. Give him a gentle hug from me, will ya?