Lucy At The Vet, Couldn't Walk This Morning

Guest BlackandBrindle

It's good that she's more responsive. We'll just pray harder :grouphug

Could she have gotten a hold of something she's not? A cleaner... something like that?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just checking in for an update...

Sending lots of good thoughts. :goodluck :goodluck :candle:goodluck

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Checking in for news....sorry to hear you don't have any answers yet. :( I wonder if she is just in bad internal pain and that this is her response. How old is she? Any vomiting or diarrhea? When was the last time she ate? Does she have a temperature? Keeping you all in my thoughts... :hope:goodluck

Checking in for news....sorry to hear you don't have any answers yet. :( I wonder if she is just in bad internal pain and that this is her response. How old is she? Any vomiting or diarrhea? When was the last time she ate? Does she have a temperature? Keeping you all in my thoughts... :hope:goodluck

No new news. :( She is pretty stoic, except for when she gets her nails done. Then she screams like I'm amputating toes... Even when she was attacked by another dog about 4 years ago, she never made a peep-but she did bite me. :rolleyes: She can bite me all she wants, I just want her to feel better.

I don't think she got into anything, I would think poison would make her blood values weird.

Ms. Lucyfur will be 11 next month, and I think she ate dinner but will have to check with DS. There was no food in the dishes when I went to feed this morning.

She seemed ok last night, and we had a great game of chase me yesterday morning. DH pointed out she was quiet on the dog bed last night which is not unusal for her, this lady likes her beauty sleep. He did say she didn't pester him for cookies when he got home and that isn't normal. Came to see him, said hey and then laid down. I wasn't feeling well, so I went to bed and DS did the last turn out before bed and he is at school...

She does have a temp of 104, but the vet didn't seem overly concerned by that at this time-but I would think it would mean infection.

I want to go camp out at the vet's office, but I don't know if that will help any. :(

Gosh, you poor thing....you must be terrified. :( It is peculiar her mix of symptoms. I am not sure what to think of that. But I glad to hear her temp is up rather than low... I sure hope you get some answers soon and that it is an easy fix. Thanks for all of the info. :grouphug

:hope:goodluck

Oh no! Sending positive vibes to both of you.

I wonder about that spinal "thing" that happened to Greytdecals Alan. It was some sudden event but he's doing fine now.

Really hope she's home running around soon.

Colleen with Covey (Admirals Cove) and Rally (greyhound puppy)
Missing my beloved boy INU (CJ Whistlindixie) my sweetest princess SALEM (CJ Little Dixie) and my baby girl ZOE (LR's Tara)

Good thoughts and prayers coming Lucy's way! I hope she improves soon.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest BlackandBrindle

Talking to Sue right now... Lucy is in the car with her going home.... she's standing and wagged her tail, so that's much better.

I'll let Sue update when she gets home :)

Oh, that's wonderful! :clap:clap:clap Lucy in the sky with diamonds is on her way home! Yeah! I'll bet Mom is grinning from ear to ear! Can't wait to hear the diagnosis. This was a very strange set of symptoms!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead