Lucy At The Vet, Couldn't Walk This Morning

Thanks guys,

She slept a lot last night and is still pretty meek and quiet. She has graduated from the tail tip wag to the tick tock wag. It's not her normal helicopter, but I'll take it. She's doing the old lady trot, but we are all grateful she is home.

All 3 dogs were standing in the doorway watching me get ready for work, and Lucy was leaning on Diesel until he saw I noticed. :rolleyes: He even gave her ear and face sniffs when she came home, so I know he likes her-even though he doesn't want us to know.

I'm going to sneak out at lunch and check on them, but she is much better today.

Thanks for all your prayers for my girl.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So glad to hear she is home. She will do much better now, I just know it!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

There's no place like home! Heal, Luck! Heal! She is quite the cutie pie!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Feel better soon sweetie. So glad you are home. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.