Frisco 6/22/05 - 11/3/08

nettles

Guest crazy4greys

I am so sorry! :cry1

I know how you feel. I lost my foster boy, Vader, this past July following his neuter. He was fine one minute, then gone the next. He was only 4.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rich and Jerrie,

my heart is still breaking from hearing this sad news. :cry1 :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

I know that he knows he was loved even in the brief time he was to be yours :sad1 :sad1

Give his brother Chico lots of kissies and hugs from us and our pups :grouphug :grouphug

run fast and free, Frisco :cry1 :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Just heartbreaking.

I am so sorry.

Just heartbreaking.

I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

My deepest condolences to you both. :grouphug What a tragic loss... so close to coming home. :cry1 Godspeed, precious Frisco... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

There is a very different hurt and sadness when one who is cherished is lost to us suddenly and with no warning. It is the death of an expectation, an anticipation and a dream. We ponder and imagine what will be, only to find it never will. I'm so very sorry that this very special boy has been lost to you.

Those eloquent words are exactly the ones I was searching for. With a loss like this, there is an extra layer of grief, and I think everyone here can understand, yet still not comprehend.

Sharing your sadness.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest Winterwish

I'm so,so sorry! Sending my deepest condolences to you,and to everyone who knew Frisco. I wish there was more I could do and am thinking of you. :grouphug

Run,play and fly free Frisco,with Nicky and Tully ~ :f_pink:gh_child:f_pink:grouphug

Sympathy to you... :f_red

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

That is terrible news, I am sorry for your loss of your new boy. He was so close to having his forever home, it's not fair.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Jerrie and Rich, I am so sorry. There are no words. It's such a terrible shame --

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

How terribly sad that Frisco didn't get the chance to enjoy retiring, deepest sympathy to you that you didn't get to bring him home.....

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose