Donate To Greytalk

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for all your hard work, including all the moderators. Check's in the mailbox waiting for the postman.

This site is like an extended family and is truly appreciated. :)

Alice (missing 12/7/05), Wonder and Ben

Alice%20Sig.jpgWonder%20Prof%20Sig.JPGBen%20Sig.jpg

And our beloved Bridge Kids... Inky, Maui, Murphy, Ragamuffin, Della and Natalie

Jeff has announced that he and Tammy are taking an extended trip to the Caribbean. Thank you. Management

:lol :lol :lol

(I'm kidding of course. The Caribbean is such a cheesy destination, I'm sure they'll go someplace REALLY nice.) :lol

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)

Jeff has announced that he and Tammy are taking an extended trip to the Caribbean. Thank you. Management

(I'm kidding of course. The Caribbean is such a cheesy destination, I'm sure they'll go someplace REALLY nice.) :lol

:lol actually I spend a lot of time there working, no need to go back for a vacation. Besides, Tammy is afraid to take a cruise. I've been trying to get her to take one, but she won't. I'd love to be on a ship, get waited on hand and foot, and not have to do a darn thing. :lol

Thanks to everyone for the donations!

large.greyhound_signature.gif

Don't forget, Moderator Jan's daughter is getting married next year. :lol:lol

Sorry Jeff I did not see this when you first posted it. I will send a donation. I LOVE this site!

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

yahoo must be slow today - there's nothing there. :(

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

I forgot my paypal password and our email address changed at work, so I emailed paypal and am waiting for instructions. You will get it Jeff but I don't know if it will be today :(

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

Guest Guest_Lilysmom

I will gladly donate!!!! Will try to donate what I can by the end of the month, the tax man just got a nice donation from me and my dh :( I love this site and have gained a wealth of knowledge here. Thank you for all your hard work!!

Just sent mine via Paypal. Thanks to everyone at GT for making this a great site.

Robin - Cordova (Memphis), TN

Argus (BB's Turbo) #86152 Oswald Cobblepot X Hilary Pride

Butler (GoodOleBoyRoy) #92232 Castor Troy X Princess Josie

Bridge Angel Callie (Tom S Macaroon) #87886 Black Streaker X Tom S Megan, April 15, 2000 - November 3, 2012