Ember Is Home!

Guest EmbersDad

Ember looks really good. Gosh and it's only been 24 hours.

Ember and Polli give me hope that Brooke will be OK after her amputation on Mon.

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LolasMom

Welcome home sweetheart! :wub::wub: She looks so good for just 24 hours and certainly has not lost any of her spunk in the process. :P

My prayers and well wishes for a speedy recovery.

Guest SkinnyLegDogLover
oh yeah, its kinda creepy, but u can see her heart beating now that the leg is missing.

I hope you see her heart beating for many years to come! :blush Welcome Home, fellow Eagles fan! :yay

Here we go again!!!! PM me, my mind is very fresh, if you have any 1st week questions!!!

So happy she is home, but not as happy as she is to be there with you.

We keep a tee shirt on Polli.

I fyou want one for Ember, Check out old navy -- go to dog supplies and the large tees fit the hounds.

Edited by RobinM

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Home sweet home now Ember.

Nice to hear she knows what she want's or doesn't at this stage of the healing process........

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Guest EmbersDad
Ember looks really good. Gosh and it's only been 24 hours.

Ember and Polli give me hope that Brooke will be OK after her amputation on Mon.

i will ask my dad to watch over brooke for you.

Ember looks great! I think it's a good thing for both of you to have her at home where she can heal. :grouphug

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

Tom, Ember is doing so well. It is inspiring to see her standing after yesterday's surgery. May each day get better and better for Ember as she continues to heal.

Edited by Fiona3

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest KennelMom

I think she looks beautiful :wub: Any hound with the spunk to be biting vet techs and standing on her own after major surgery is nothing but beautiful. What a strong spirit she has. Continued prayers coming your way :hope:getwell A ray of sunshine in my otherwise sad day. Thank you for sharing...

Sweet Ember! Knew she wanted to be at home with her Daddy and not at the crummy hospital!

White light and good thoughts for your family!

greysmom :D

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

So glad to see Embers beautiful face and to hear that she is home. May she heal quickly and uneventfully. Sending lots of healing prayers your way. BTW, we used the non-sticking gauze pads and vet wrap to provide some non-pressuring padding around our Angel Vinnie's amp area and then put the t-shirt over for the first week or so, just to give him a little padding in case he ran into anything or got bumped by someone. I admit it, I'm a wuss on the pain yelps, but could take care of the surgery site area no problem - go figure! Rest while she does, if you can. Sending very gentle hugs and scritches.