Ember At Vet

Guest EmbersDad

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking at the xray picture & I don't know why...I can't read xrays. I'm so thankful her lungs are clear & I pray for your journey from today on.

Yeah, I was looking at it too and thinking I don't know where I'm looking or what I'm looking for. I only know this sucks and I'm sending lots of healing thoughts and prayers.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest EmbersDad
I'm looking at the xray picture & I don't know why...I can't read xrays. I'm so thankful her lungs are clear & I pray for your journey from today on.

Yeah, I was looking at it too and thinking I don't know where I'm looking or what I'm looking for. I only know this sucks and I'm sending lots of healing thoughts and prayers.

look at the shoulder, right at the top. the bone kinda looks like a sponge.

Oh man, I'm so very sorry. Prayers she comes through the surgery and chemo with no problems and is running around in no time.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest greytfulhounds

Sending more prayers for Ember's upcoming surgery and for dad to have the strength to get through it all. I am so sorry......I was presented with a similiar x-ray of my Susie so I know how you are feeling. I know you & Ember will fight together and kick the "unspoken word's" butt!! We will be cheering you on from our house.

I'm sorry. I hope the treatments go well.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest EmbersDad
You and Ember will be in our hearts...

How soon can the surgeon do the amputation? Hopefully they sent Ember home with some good pain meds to keep her comfy.

Prayers for quick healing and and many more years with Ember.

just metacam. as for the surgery, they said they would schedule it asap. i requested dantrolene as ember once exhibited malignant hyperthermia after a dental and the dantrolene will inhibit it. hopefully the local pharmacy will be able to get it quick. i would hope this all happens by the weekend.

Guest greytexplorer

Tom, I am so sorry that you and Ember have to deal with recnac.

I do hope that her upcoming surgery will be successful, and her recovery speedy.

hugs,

~Pat

Guest wmlcml6

I am so sorry to read this about Ember. {{{{{{{{[[[Hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}} to you, EmbersDad.

I am adding my prayers that this will be a story you talk about WITH Ember years from now.

Oh no! :ohno I am so sorry :cry1 I am keeping you and Ember in my thoughts and hoping that the surgery will be scheduled quickly and be successful :goodluck :goodluck :sad1:bighug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day.