Ember At Vet

Guest EmbersDad

Guest KennelMom

I'm sorry about Ember's diagnosis. She's got my best prayers and white light coming her way. Please keep us posted on her recovery from surgery :hope :hope :hope

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keeping you and lovely Ember in my prayers.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest EmbersDad
Tom I just can't believe it. How is she today? :bighug

i got home from work and she did the happy hop spin. part of me was overjoyed to see her in better spirits, the other half was screaming NOOO MELLOW OUT!!!!! she had the last tramadol i had this morning, and i also dosed her with 2ml of metacam as prescribed by the vet so i guess she felt better. the limp is nasty, but sometimes appears to diminish and then quickly return, often within a few strides. im gonna shoot a video clip tomorrow before we head to the surgery center to illustrate the limp, and then again after she gets back to document the recovery. thanx for the hug and asking.

Guest EmbersDad
Hope she had a good night. We'll be thinking of you guys today.

we both got some sleep. wasn't even awake to see the phils take the pennant.....sigh. the contractor got here this morning and ember was chattering her toofers and doing her happy dance....she was fine, i nearly fainted :lol

I just saw this thread and wanted to send good thoughts and white light to Ember (and you). I'll keep her in my thoughts.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Hope she had a good night. We'll be thinking of you guys today.

we both got some sleep. wasn't even awake to see the phils take the pennant.....sigh. the contractor got here this morning and ember was chattering her toofers and doing her happy dance....she was fine, i nearly fainted :lol

Ok sweetie...I am glad you are a happy girl this morning...but be very careful ok sweetie? Get lots of rest today~tomorrow is a very big day. Tomorrow marks day 1 of being cancer free. My heart and prayers are with you both. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest greytloves

WTH??? The last I had checked she was at the vet for weight loss and diarrhea. I was only offline for a day!

Sending urgent prayers ya'lls way tonight and will keep her in my thoughts tomorrow.

Having been there before, I know how devasting this is. I am so sorry, know that way too many of us here have been there before and will help you manage all the ups and downs.

As I tell everyone, hug them and love them daily as today is all you know you have.