Ember At Vet

Guest EmbersDad

Guest oldNELLIE

This will be a quick and non-eventful surgery, it will be over before you know it, and she will be home with you for many years to come! We are thinking of you this week!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest grey_dreams

Oh no. So sorry to hear about beautiful Ember. It's good that you caught it so quick. I'm sorry that you are going through such a tough time. All my good thoughts are heading your way, and sending special healing white light for Ember. :hope:candle

Tom,

Sending you and Ember tons of healing white light, positive energy

and prayers for a quick recovery.

I lost Conner to Osteo on June 6, 2006.

Please give sweet Ember a gentle hug from me.

:hope:candle:hope:candle:hope

Hugs,

Carla

Tom, I am so sorry! Please know you and Ember are in my thoughts and prayers. Ember's SB buddies are sending you strength and healing white light.

Joanne

We are right here with you, every step on the way, no matter how small the steps are. We are here.

hang tough. It gets worse before it gets better, but it will get better cause it has to.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

My heart and prayers are with you and Ember. Both of you try to get some rest before Friday and feel all the love and prayers coming your way. :grouphug Now...come on Friday...time to kick cancers a$$!

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Sending lots of prayers for Ember, the surgeons and you..... Hugs Too...

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest EmbersDad
Any news?

she goes to the surgey center tomorrow morning, and the amputation is set for fri morning. when i hear anything more, it will get posted here.

Guest greytmonty
Any news?

she goes to the surgey center tomorrow morning, and the amputation is set for fri morning. when i hear anything more, it will get posted here.

I scrolled thru' the thread and had a hard time finding out what is wrong with Ember. I am so sorry to hear about this. Please let me know what is wrong with her.

I just saw this- Prayers for Ember and you!

Edited by smday

Lexi the pointeresque mutt (1999), Homer the chi mix (2010) and Lacey the ? (2009). Always remembering Dita, Best, Oba, Bubba, and the others at the bridge.

Guest EmbersDad
Any news?

I scrolled thru' the thread and had a hard time finding out what is wrong with Ember. I am so sorry to hear about this. Please let me know what is wrong with her.

ember has the word that must not be spoken, rhymes with oreo, is a thief, and looks like this:

9glnw6.jpg

Many, many good thoughts will be sent to Ember, to you and to her surgeon on Friday! You and she *will* come through this, and we will read of her recovery and share your tears, and then we will share your joys as she recovers and returns to herself. And we will especially enjoy reading of her and Winslow and Darcy, "As The GT World Turns".

You and she will be in my thoughts and my heart on Friday...

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves