Ember At Vet

Guest EmbersDad

That is terrible news. I am so very sorry.

:grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What sad news. I am so sorry. :(

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

If I say what I'm thinking, I will be banned from this board. :angryfire Another tragic blow to the hound world... :(

Ditto. This news completely stinks. I am so very sorry.

Count me in. I just said a very rude word outloud when I read the latest update.

I'm really sorry Tom.

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Hard decisions made with love. I'm sorry Tom, that you and Ember have to deal with this. You will do what is right for Ember with that love.

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest PhillyPups

CRAP & POOPOLA I HATE CANCER!!!!! The disease robs us of way too many!!

:bighug to you Tom and know we are here for you and Ember. More prayers from Philly :bighug

Edited by PhillyPups

Oh bloody hell. I'm so sorry Tom. My heart is aching for you.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

I am so sorry to hear the possibility. :( Did they test for any fungal infection? I know it looks just like cancer in xrays. I want to hold out hope!

i will ask when i go back at 430 to pick her up

I will hope and pray it is something else. We went through this with Shanti. That is why I ask. She is dead lame and her xrays and chest xray looked like cancer. I know it is a long shot, but I will pray like crazy.

The Girls

Oh I am so sorry for what you might be facing. Adding prayers for a miracle.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Sending lots of prayers, EmbersDad.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest EmbersDad

the cancer was confirmed. the lung pics are clean, and i have decided on amputation and chemo. she is a strong girl and we still have a few chapters left to write. here is a mug shot of that what must not be spoken.

9glnw6.jpg

Yes! Many chapters! Now...let's get that nasty cancer out of there...and get rid of the pain...and start writing those happy chapters. :grouphug My heart and prayers are with you. :grouphug

Edited by patricia

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.